Glad I joined

Welcome to the group James. Good luck and keep us informed.

Hmmm, are the Blue Shorts "camo" for hunting the Blue Wildebeest?
 
Hope you can wear a small without an issue and don't forget your shades. :A Smoke: :A Too Cool::P Afro:

View attachment 165993

It wasn't easy to find Marius!

The search function here works pretty well if you use it though. You're known for blue shorts, and I'm known for blue duiker. :whistle:

@James Sexton , you're going to have a great time with Marius. He has a ton of great reports for a reason, and it ain't the shorts. LOL
 
LOL you better ask him for that picture first. It will show you he has a good sense of humor and that adds to the hunt for sure.

What animals are on your list as must haves?
Kudu, Gemsbok, wildebeest, impala, blesbok, springbok and warthog.
 
Welcome aboard James. You will find this site full of hunting and safari related information. Browse some of the older posts as well as the new ones then ask any questions you may have. P.S. you will find various points of view and some good natured ribbing along the way.

Best of luck on your safari.
 
Welcome to AH James! Planning is half the fun!
 
That is a nice list and I would say just ask marius about bushbuck and see if you can budget for one of those as they are a blast to hunt in the cape and marius has some good ones down there.
 
My name is James Sexton I joined this this site while looking to maybe book a hunting trip. .............

Joining here and MAYBE booking a hunt. That was a very good chuckle. You proved me right.
Already booked.

Congratulations and I hope you have a greta hunt.

Welcome.
 
Marius none of us are the same on here because of those pictures of those blue shorts. LOL It took all the heat of my pink shirts. But it is a duty of us all on here to let the new guys know what they are dealing with. How do we know you don't wear those shorts at least once for each client. :eek: :whistle:

I am shocked you did not get bushbuck on his list yet. LOL
 
Hi James, glad to have you with us !

Forget about the blue shorts, beware of some guys who wear pink shirts :ROFLMAO:
 
James,

My wife and I hunted with KMG in June, we had a great time and Marius is a stand up guy. The Cape is fantastic! You made a good choice, have fun.
 
James,

My wife and I hunted with KMG in June, we had a great time and Marius is a stand up guy. The Cape is fantastic! You made a good choice, have fun.

Hope you can find time to drop by the show! Would be great to catch up.
 
Welcome to AH, Sure you going to have a great trip
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
James
Welcome and enjoy the planning. Lots of us will tell you the planning is a big part of the fun!
You are in the right place. Search the site then ask questions to plan your great adventure!
Regards,
Philip
 
Marius,

Which show? We will likely go to both Toronto shows. Can't make Texas :(
 
Twoshots,

Toronto Sportsmen show. Looking forward to seeing you guys there!
 
Good on ya mate .:D Cheers:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,282
Messages
1,571,650
Members
169,390
Latest member
NTVReyes77
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top