Glad I joined

James Sexton

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
My name is James Sexton I joined this this site while looking to maybe book a hunting trip. Well I'm glad I did. Found KMG safaris and after talking to Marius and many others something just felt right with him. Long story short I booked 8 hunting days with Marius in late April early May 2018.

Last edited:
Well welcome and you made a good choice as he is one of the good ones. Have a blast down there in the east cape

Welcome to AH James! Glad you joined, you're in for a treat! AH has lots of info but feel free to ask questions.

marius and his crew are some of the best and will make that lifetime dream a great one. I just hope he does not wear his famous blue shorts when you are there. That just may make you sleep bad one night after seeing those on him.

If it takes blue shorts to harvest my animals I might wear some also.

LOL you better ask him for that picture first. It will show you he has a good sense of humor and that adds to the hunt for sure.

What animals are on your list as must haves?

I was going to welcome you @James Sexton.....but then you brought up the blue shorts.....until now a forgotten bad memory.....well welcome anyway!

Welcome to AH! Best wishes on your hunt.

Welcome aboard and congrats on booking the safari!

Welcome!

If it takes blue shorts to harvest my animals I might wear some also.

Hope you can wear a small without an issue and don't forget your shades. :A Smoke: :A Too Cool::P Afro:

downloadfile-4.jpg

Welcome, you will have a wonderfull time with Marius!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the forum James! Glad to have you join us here.

@Royal27 , I'm more concerned why you even still have that photo....:D

Some members here seem to be more closely related to Elephant. Don't forget a thing....

Congrats on booking your hunt- I went through much the same process. Within 6 months of finding this website, I'd booked a safari. It was a great adventure.

Welcome to AH James. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.