Colin from Montana

Welcome to AH Colin! Are you on your way to Africa or thinking about it? Glad you decided to say hello.

Welcome to AH, Colin!

Welcome to AH. I’ve hunted MT numerous times (Jordan, Ft Peck, Thompson Falls, Superior, Plains). Where in Big Sky Country are you?

Welcome to the posting side.

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH sir!

Giday and welcome to the AH forums

Welcome Colin, where are you from in God’s Country?

Welcome to our forum Colin. Hope to visit Montana someday!

Colin, welcome to AH! Looking forward to your participation!

Welcome to AH !

I'm a little late, but welcome anyway!

Welcome aboard or should I say welcome back? Please tell us a little more about yourself as it relates to hunting. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber firearms do you own. Do you have any near term plans for hunting in Africa?

Welcome to this great forum Colin! Enjoy the site!

Welcome! I've been traveling to Big Sky country for the past 20 years to elk hunt in the Absaroka Beartooth Wilderness Area, near Pray, MT. Montana is a special place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VirgieDunh

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.
dogcat1 wrote on WAB's profile.
They are yours. Please send your contact info and which pair you want.
Thanks,
Ross
FDP wrote on dogcat1's profile.
Hello, did both follow through with their transactions? If not, I'll take a pair
Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!