Back again

KoadaKane

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Life SCI, Life RMEF, Benefactor NRA, Life Whittington Center, Life Wa Arms Collectors, Life SFA, Life VFW,
Hunted
South Africa (Limpopo, East Cape) and New Zealand (North and South Island) Hawaiian Islands.
Greetings all,

I’ve been on the site previously reading the articles, perusing hunt offers, reading thru hunt experiences, suggested hunting calibers, etc., and the classifieds.

I thought I was a member but.....guess I forgot my login info so, here I am. Again

Welcome back to AH KoadaKane! If you have forgotten your password, you can use this form to reset your password: https://www.africahunting.com/lost-password/. You will receive an email with instructions. I could also merge both your accounts if you wanted, just let me know and please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any further assistance.

Welcome back!

Welcome back !

Good you made it back to the posting side.

Welcome back to AH sir!

Welcome back!

Glad to have you back with us.

Welcome back!

Greetings all,

I’ve been on the site previously reading the articles, perusing hunt offers, reading thru hunt experiences, suggested hunting calibers, etc., and the classifieds.

I thought I was a member but.....guess I forgot my login info so, here I am. Again
Welcome back!

Many THANKS....love the articles and classifieds.

Hello and welcome! Again :D(y)

Welcome back to AH KoadaKane!

Welcome KoadaKane! Glad to have you back on board.

KoadaKane, welcome back!

Welcome back!

Welcome welcome welcome.....back

Welcome back

Thanks....
IdaRam, Safari Ammo, Safari Education ( great chatting with you at SCI 2017 and 2018), Ridge Walker, Phoenix Phil, Tally-Ho, and Bruce...
I check in at least 2x a day to read stories, watch videos, go thru classifieds, etc.

My taxidermy work from NZ was delivered yesterday, so I’ve been busy uncrating and organizing and deciding where to put everything....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelaHo

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.