Australian AH Members Get Together..

you will have more fun , with a scrub bull than our water buffalo ...... for the most part they are pretty poofy...but every now and then , they get serious

I will be in NE Victoria a fair bit during my time off over the next year so if it lines up with my time off work im all for it where ever it is. We could have a week long get together/Sambar hunt up the Wonnangatta or on one of the High Plains just before the gates get locked. Im open to suggestions.

@ Chris, sadly missed your post when i was in Melbourne eairlier in the month. Been a long time since i chased Sambar. I had to fly back to Kenya earlier than planed. Hope to be off hunting Cape Buffalo in the coming weeks. Maybe next year a few of us could catch up for that Aussie get together/hunt.
Cheers and good luck chasing those Sambar in the Vic High Country.

I noticed that there seem to be a few Australian Members on the Site and I was wondering if any would like to get together for a few drinks one Afternoon or evening and swap a few tall stories.
Although I am based in Kenya I travel to Australia twice a year so I just wanted to put it out there and see if there was interest.
Cheers.. :D Beers:
I would to drink a beer with Australian hunters.
Witold

Well I suppose I'm Open.. Bu I will be in Melbourne. I was going to head up to Port Douglas with my son but that has been caned for now...
Swara / Bleuy - I'm in Melbourne (prob rather be in Port Douglas though) - I'd be keen to try and catch up.

Bunch of Aussies at a get together. What could possible go wrong.....:D
Exhibits A & B
843798-3x2-940x627.jpg

1d9e0f667d7279b25e88d9f87739e393

Attachments

• 1d9e0f667d7279b25e88d9f87739e393.jpg
    1d9e0f667d7279b25e88d9f87739e393.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 375
  • 843798-3x2-940x627.jpg
    843798-3x2-940x627.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 304
then mix in a few South Africans

;)

Australia-Wallabies-South-vs-Africa-Springboks-live-streaming.jpg

Attachments

• Australia-Wallabies-South-vs-Africa-Springboks-live-streaming.jpg
    Australia-Wallabies-South-vs-Africa-Springboks-live-streaming.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 248
Bunch of Aussies at a get together. What could possible go wrong.....:D

Add a little Queensland Diesel and Bob's your Uncle :A Hey:

It's a great idea but the geography makes it hard. I'm pretty much at the extreme south of South Australia....or in other terms, a casual 4200km drive from @Neale :A Blink:

Tim

Just a thought, in 2 weeks South Africa may get the 2023 Rugby World Cup....AH gathering anyone??

Would be good for WA members to get together im based in perth does anyone know of members getting together over here

I'm in Victoria, I can't afford a buff hunt but if people head down south for a high country sambar hunt I'd be keen. For any internationals it's a $30 USD deer license and you're good to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsmaelMorg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg