Alcoholic???

Oh lord, I wish I could say that hasn't happend to me but.....
 
i wonder whose favourite dish cloth this is........:D

Image0353.jpg
 
Last easter we spent 3 days in a cosy pensionate in Windhoek..after the hunt..

Upon leaving we discovered that the bar bill was much higher than the stay..

Say no more..:D Drunk:
 
I don't like people visiting my home to ever feel like they may be drinking my last beer, lol. Always plenty of stock
image.jpg
 
atleast the corona is the real deal
is that a Costco store ?
we have one in Melbourne that looks exactly like that at the checkout
 
It's a Sam's Club, similar to Costco, in proper doses, it all serves its purpose. As they say Coors light and sex in a canoe are both f!#%ing near water. The Shiner is a good Tx brewed bock and there is some Newkie Brown not yet loaded on the belt for good measure.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
:E Horrified::E Shocked: now phil i said it was her favourite.........i didnt say she actually used it :E Drama Queen: ;):E Big Grin:

Should I presume you're the one who puts it to use? :whistle:
 
o_O:E Head Scratch::E Confused: if i knew what it was for maybe............bit like i am amazed how my clothes left on the floor materialise clean and ironed back in the wardrobe.........:E Wow:

The laundry / dishes fairy visits the U.K. too?!
 
As far as I am concerned Bourbon is the best medicine fir anything that hurts! Bookers is preferred but Blanton's and Pappy are great!
 
image.jpg
 
The laundry / dishes fairy visits the U.K. too?!

Well that explains why the fairy is never at my house. Always traveling abroad....

oh, and I'm sure glad my wife never visits this site!
 
Last edited:
An Irishman walks into a bar in Dublin joke


An Irishman walks into a bar in Dublin, orders three pints of Guinness and sits in the back of the room, drinking a sip out of each one in turn. When he finishes them, he comes back to the bar and orders three more. The bartender asks him, “You know, a pint goes flat after I draw it; it would taste better if you bought one at a time.” The Irishman replies, “Well, you see, I have two brothers. One is in America, the other in Australia, and I’m here in Dublin. When we all left home, we promised that we’d drink this way to remember the days when we drank together.” The bartender admits that this is a nice custom, and leaves it there.
The Irishman becomes a regular in the bar, and always drinks the same way: ordering three pints and drinking them in turn. One day, he comes in and orders two pints. All the other regulars notice and fall silent. When he comes back to the bar for the second round, the bartender says, “I don’t want to intrude on your grief, but I wanted to offer my condolences on your great loss.” The Irishman looks confused for a moment, then a light dawns in his eye and he laughs. “Oh, no,” he says, “Everyone’s fine. I’ve just quit drinking.”
 
image.jpg
image.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,380
Members
169,551
Latest member
tefiliri1980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top