Alcoholic???

image.jpg
 
Lol. So does the fact that I've ben drinkin since 6 this afternoon and by now I'm completely shit faced count for anythin?
 
Lol. So does the fact that I've ben drinkin since 6 this afternoon and by now I'm completely shit faced count for anythin?

Just tell us how you feel at 6 am in the morning. :D Booze::D Pop Popcorn::A Stars::E Crazy:
 
I'm scared of what 6 am is gunna feel like. Good friend had a birthday party. Come have a few beers he said. It'll be fun he said.
 
I might have drank one, or thousands, of those at the Dixie Chicken, in College Station, TX....
 
I'm scared of what 6 am is gunna feel like. Good friend had a birthday party. Come have a few beers he said. It'll be fun he said.

Just dont Be too loud. I will still be asleep.
 
Omg the Dixie Chicken is the greatest place on earth!!!!
 
I'm hopin at 6 am I'm still passed out in an alcohol induced coma.
 
Omg the Dixie Chicken is the greatest place on earth!!!!

It is right up there for sure!!! Loved that place.... and the death burger was awesome...
 
Royal, while I'm a huge Texas a&m fan I technically am not an Aggie. I come from a long line of Aggies. ( to damn dumb to take college serious the first time, hence damn near 40 and am back in college). I may have drank a beer or two thousand in the chicken mainly when I was down there for college rodeos. ( reason 2 I didn't finish college the first time).
 
My daughter wants to be a large animal vet. She has it narrowed down to Auburn (not to shabby) or Texas A&M. ( my preferred choice). I'm taking her down to tour the campus this summer.
 
My daughter wants to be a large animal vet. She has it narrowed down to Auburn (not to shabby) or Texas A&M. ( my preferred choice). I'm taking her down to tour the campus this summer.

No brainer - gigem!!!!

Can't go wrong with either, but A&M is just different and one of a kind.
 
As cool as the war eagle is its nothing compared to the 12th man.
 
Royal, while I'm a huge Texas a&m fan I technically am not an Aggie. I come from a long line of Aggies. ( to damn dumb to take college serious the first time, hence damn near 40 and am back in college). I may have drank a beer or two thousand in the chicken mainly when I was down there for college rodeos. ( reason 2 I didn't finish college the first time).

I did have two tours of duty, but did graduate A&M. My grandfather did, both sisters, a brother in law, and now both nieces and nephews. Family tradition!

Did you finish it?

The burger? Every single time. Loved that burger and ordered it often!
 
I did have two tours of duty, but did graduate A&M. My grandfather did, both sisters, a brother in law, and now both nieces and nephews. Family tradition!



The burger? Every single time. Loved that burger and ordered it often![/QUOTE
Awesome do you live close now?
 
Crap, drunk fiongers messing me up. Do u live close now?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,415
Messages
1,575,433
Members
170,327
Latest member
UPPStefani
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top