Alcoholic???

image.jpg

Lol. So does the fact that I've ben drinkin since 6 this afternoon and by now I'm completely shit faced count for anythin?

Lol. So does the fact that I've ben drinkin since 6 this afternoon and by now I'm completely shit faced count for anythin?

Just tell us how you feel at 6 am in the morning. :D Booze::D Pop Popcorn::A Stars::E Crazy:

I'm scared of what 6 am is gunna feel like. Good friend had a birthday party. Come have a few beers he said. It'll be fun he said.

I might have drank one, or thousands, of those at the Dixie Chicken, in College Station, TX....

I'm scared of what 6 am is gunna feel like. Good friend had a birthday party. Come have a few beers he said. It'll be fun he said.

Just dont Be too loud. I will still be asleep.

Omg the Dixie Chicken is the greatest place on earth!!!!

I'm hopin at 6 am I'm still passed out in an alcohol induced coma.

Omg the Dixie Chicken is the greatest place on earth!!!!

It is right up there for sure!!! Loved that place.... and the death burger was awesome...

Royal, while I'm a huge Texas a&m fan I technically am not an Aggie. I come from a long line of Aggies. ( to damn dumb to take college serious the first time, hence damn near 40 and am back in college). I may have drank a beer or two thousand in the chicken mainly when I was down there for college rodeos. ( reason 2 I didn't finish college the first time).

My daughter wants to be a large animal vet. She has it narrowed down to Auburn (not to shabby) or Texas A&M. ( my preferred choice). I'm taking her down to tour the campus this summer.

My daughter wants to be a large animal vet. She has it narrowed down to Auburn (not to shabby) or Texas A&M. ( my preferred choice). I'm taking her down to tour the campus this summer.

No brainer - gigem!!!!

Can't go wrong with either, but A&M is just different and one of a kind.

As cool as the war eagle is its nothing compared to the 12th man.

Royal, while I'm a huge Texas a&m fan I technically am not an Aggie. I come from a long line of Aggies. ( to damn dumb to take college serious the first time, hence damn near 40 and am back in college). I may have drank a beer or two thousand in the chicken mainly when I was down there for college rodeos. ( reason 2 I didn't finish college the first time).

I did have two tours of duty, but did graduate A&M. My grandfather did, both sisters, a brother in law, and now both nieces and nephews. Family tradition!

Did you finish it?

The burger? Every single time. Loved that burger and ordered it often!

I did have two tours of duty, but did graduate A&M. My grandfather did, both sisters, a brother in law, and now both nieces and nephews. Family tradition!

The burger? Every single time. Loved that burger and ordered it often![/QUOTE
Awesome do you live close now?

Crap, drunk fiongers messing me up. Do u live close now?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stitchcart

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg