AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2022

@norfolk shooter and I have already booked our Airbnb. I just hope that enough outfitters can travel to the US. I know that has been a concern to the few that I've talked to.
:A Shutup: Dont tell everyone about the air BnB thats a 3 min walk from the convention :ROFLMAO:. Im already looking forward to it all and its only July. And yes before anyone asks @Vanguard2279 he is crazy to share accom with me :A Yell::D Beer Draft::D Beers::D Drunk:

Planning to attend again also. Just need to decide which hotel to book at. Any suggestions which one ? Since there are so many options.
Westin has been good for us for several years now.

I have the best spot, at home, in my own bed. I live 20 minutes away from DSC convention and 20 minutes from Billy Bob's. See you at DSC soon!

Looking forward to seeing everyone and searching for next hunt to South America, Australia, or Alaska. I have done two western USA hunts since pandemic started but not satisfied with staying in continental USA.

The Aloft is really close. On the bus route, but I usually just walk it from there. Very much looking forward to the DSC convention. It will be here before we know it.

The Aloft is really close. On the bus route, but I usually just walk it from there. Very much looking forward to the DSC convention. It will be here before we know it.
I stayed there ..................... once ...................... :oops:

Can't handle the post modern ambiance, concrete everything, sterile bar, and no real restaurant - and where do they get all that chartreuse paint!!

The Adolphus is gilded age elegance with dark hardwood paneling, deep cushion seating, and fabulous service. But I will admit it is a bit farther walk - and maybe two minutes longer by shuttle.

I stayed there ..................... once ...................... :oops:

Can't handle the post modern ambiance, concrete everything, sterile bar, and no real restaurant - and where do they get all that chartreuse paint!!

The Adolphus is gilded age elegance with dark hardwood paneling, deep cushion seating, and fabulous service. But I will admit it is a bit farther walk - and maybe two minutes longer by shuttle.
I won't argue that. It is a cheaper version of the W. I generally don't care for them either. I am a Lifetime Titanium member of Marriott (earned with Starwood before Marriott bought them) so I've stayed at plenty of hotels. Hard to beat on price and location though.

The Adolphus is a nicer hotel. Cool history as well. I liked it even more before the renovations to make it more modern (they painted over the French Room!?!) but it is still a classy place. Stay at the Aloft and you can afford to drink at the Adolphus with the money you save :)

Can't wait for DSC 2022 and to see the AH crowd again!

When is the convention. I have never been to one.
Krish

Jan 6-9.

You owe it to yourself to go. Not just the convention but our dinner and meet a bunch of folks that you talk with here. It's awesome.

I suppose I can be talked into coming again :unsure:!

Actually I am really hoping to, and be able to visit face to face with so many of you I have come to know over the years!

Should hopefully be there unless work sends me somewhere else during that window. Will know much closer to the dates.

Phil i too have made my DSC reservations and have Friday night open for our get together. I hope we can get this set so that we will have time to invite friends both international and domestic to join us. Let me know how I can help.
Philip
I’m in for Friday night

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18whlsrolin

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross