Zebra Pictures (Plain)

full


full


full
 
full
 
Zim 2017

DSC01588.JPG
DSC01597.JPG
 
Love that pattern Reedy.

Zebra are so cool. Like snowflakes (the ones made of frozen water, not the millennial type) - every one is different.
 
Love that pattern Reedy.

Zebra are so cool. Like snowflakes (the ones made of frozen water, not the millennial type) - every one is different.

Yeah He is pretty unique and I'm happy! Nice snowflake analogy!
 
IMG_0434.JPG


My wife's zebra from earlier this year. This was her first large animal ever and the only species she wanted to hunt on our safari. One shot off the sticks at 153 yards...She says she wants to hunt another when I go for buffalo in a couple years.
 
Zebras are just awesome animals! Tough and beautiful!
 
My #1 target animal on my first safari. Took one on 2nd safari as well. They make nice gun and pistol bags as well!

IMG_1558.JPG
IMG_5966.JPG

IMG_3758.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,574,041
Members
169,888
Latest member
Sonia16980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top