ZAMBIA: Leopard - 3rd Time A Charm?

Sounds like an Awesome hunt and the fact that you were able to do this with your father will make the memories that much better. Congratulations!
 
Congrats!!! Nice buff and leopard!!! Thanks for sharing
 
fter about 20 minutes Billy coughed and we heard a foot stomp behind us.
Sounds like I need to tell billy to stop smoking... :D
Good to hear you came right and managed to get your leopard.
The whole hunt looked good and exciting.
 
Great hunt and report!
 
Thanks for sharing, and more importantly congratulations on a nice leopard!!
 
Congrats! What a rush just reading your report! Well done.
 
Congratulations, quite a deal to be near that leopard/badger tussle!
 
Congrats with getting your cat. Great report.
Now you got me going too. I've done 2 hunts with no cat. Hope 3rd time is my charm.
 
Congratulations! That was a very exciting report! How was the leopard steak?
 
Congratulations on a beautiful leopard. Thanks for the report.
 
Congrats with getting your cat. Great report.
Now you got me going too. I've done 2 hunts with no cat. Hope 3rd time is my charm.
Let me tell you, when you bag your cat it is a flood of emotions! I know your frustrations and have felt your pain.
 
Kudos all the way around. Great hunt, great report, great cat. Thanks for sharing.
I hope you get to share many more hunts with your dad. When the time comes, maybe you can bring your kids along as well. Three generations of hunters is more fun than two. If you don't believe me, ask any grandpa and he'll tell you the same thing.
 
What a fantastic story! Elephants behind the blind, leopard whupping a honey badger, then making the shot and getting a fine cat! I bet your heart speeds up just remembering it. Congrats. Philip
 
Epic hunt report, congrats on the leopard!
 
Sounds like a great adventure. Congratulations Sir.
 
Yep, really nice cat and buffalo. Congratulations. Well done.
 
I Love Leopards!!! Glad you finally got one!!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,671
Members
169,814
Latest member
TREChara7
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top