WANTED: Free Ranging Buffalo Hunt

goathunter7

Reaction score
Hunted
Canada Usa Turkey Azerbaijan New Zealand
Hi all

I'm currently hunting for options for buff hunts this year.
I'm particularly interested in affordable experiences outside of SA, but will also consider large properties in SA. Plainsgame very much secondary.....

Flexible on dates.

Morning, I operate Matetsi unit 5 exclusively in Zimbabwe, huge herds of buffalo, unfenced and within driving distance of Victoria Falls.

Matetsi Unit 5 Safari Area

The Matetsi Units are free range, fair chase hunting areas within an hours drive of the famous Victoria falls, unfenced, wild and renowned for quality dangerous game, sable and a variety of plains game.

Unit 5 is the best located unit as it is directly adjoined to the Hwange National Park by a 42 kilometer unfenced boundary with the Hwange national park, a 5000 square mile wildlife reserve home to over 60 000 elephant, countless buffalo, abundant lion and leopard and a myriad of plains game.

Matetsi Unit 5 is 390 Kilometers squared, the biggest of all the Matetsi Units.

There are 5 luxury client chalets each sleeping two persons, all with en suite bathrooms, a spacious lounge, dining room and bar area with a fire pit overlooking a vast open plain.

The camp is run by generator power and has Wi-Fi, and a swimming pool for those warmer summer days.

With natural springs and permanent water in the rivers, Unit 5 has natural drinking water all year around making the unit a hot spot to animals from the adjoining Hwange National Park.

The rolling hills and valleys in Unit 5 are a perfect area for the resident elephants, buffalos, lions, leopards, sable, roan and a whole host of plains game, besides the resident populations that live in Unit 5 there are also migratory animals moving into and out of the Unit at all times of the year.

Matetsi Unit 5 is short hours drive from Victoria Falls International Airport, there is no charter flight needed to hunt the Matetsi Units.

Martin Pieters has dedicated licensed PH’s, all having years of dangerous game experience in Matetsi and various other concessions run by MPS.

Matetsi-Map-2018.jpg

IMG_0514.PNG

IMG_3684.jpg

PM me or drop me an email martinpieterssafaris@gmail.com
Cheers
Martin

Hi, I can help you in Tanzania, I have two options. South west Tanzania which is a premier area and quite pricey. But I also have a option in the Selous Game reserve where prices can be way more affordable. Please feel free to e-mail me at info@spearsafaris.com.
If you wanted to hunt RSA, I have a 25 000 acre property with good numbers of Buffalo.

Hello sir,

I can help you with a few options! I sent you a PM and good luck with the planning.

Let me know if you have any questions, always happy to help!

All my best,

Jacques

Morning, I operate Matetsi unit 5 exclusively in Zimbabwe, huge herds of buffalo, unfenced and within driving distance of Victoria Falls.

Matetsi Unit 5 Safari Area

The Matetsi Units are free range, fair chase hunting areas within an hours drive of the famous Victoria falls, unfenced, wild and renowned for quality dangerous game, sable and a variety of plains game.

Unit 5 is the best located unit as it is directly adjoined to the Hwange National Park by a 42 kilometer unfenced boundary with the Hwange national park, a 5000 square mile wildlife reserve home to over 60 000 elephant, countless buffalo, abundant lion and leopard and a myriad of plains game.

Matetsi Unit 5 is 390 Kilometers squared, the biggest of all the Matetsi Units.

There are 5 luxury client chalets each sleeping two persons, all with en suite bathrooms, a spacious lounge, dining room and bar area with a fire pit overlooking a vast open plain.

The camp is run by generator power and has Wi-Fi, and a swimming pool for those warmer summer days.

With natural springs and permanent water in the rivers, Unit 5 has natural drinking water all year around making the unit a hot spot to animals from the adjoining Hwange National Park.

The rolling hills and valleys in Unit 5 are a perfect area for the resident elephants, buffalos, lions, leopards, sable, roan and a whole host of plains game, besides the resident populations that live in Unit 5 there are also migratory animals moving into and out of the Unit at all times of the year.

Matetsi Unit 5 is short hours drive from Victoria Falls International Airport, there is no charter flight needed to hunt the Matetsi Units.

Martin Pieters has dedicated licensed PH’s, all having years of dangerous game experience in Matetsi and various other concessions run by MPS.

View attachment 279257
View attachment 279258
View attachment 279259

PM me or drop me an email martinpieterssafaris@gmail.com
Cheers
Martin
Man..... That looks amazing!!!

We have a large concession of 35,000 acres in SA. Plenty of buffalo and plains game. The buffalo are wild and it’s a tough, fair chase hunt.

good luck with the planning

sent you a PM

Good Day Sir

We have one buffalo left for 2019 in Mozambique and have a few options in SA.You are most welcome to contact me for any info.

Regards

Rouan

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a couple concessions in Limpopo just under 20,000 acres is a good honest tough hunt on foot. Let me know if interested.

Hi all

I'm particularly interested in affordable experiences outside of SA, but will also consider large properties in SA. Plainsgame very much secondary.....

Flexible on dates.

Goathunter7,

Have a look at the web site attached to the bottom of my post here, all my posts actually.

If using a smartphone, turn it on its side to pop up the web site.

We offer free range / not fenced Zambezi Region buffalo hunts, in N/E Namibia, formerly known as the “Caprivi Strip”.

We also have recent video posted in the forum, of buffalo on that huge concession.

All of the dangerous 7 are there.

Cheers,
Paul.

Hi all

Flexible on dates.
I went to Zambia last Sept. Got 2 hippo and 2 buff. Saw herds of buffalo +700 strong, more hippo than anywhere else in Africa, it is lousy with leopard (even saw one at 10am in the morning!) and healthy numbers of elephant. 7 days is enough time to get your game. My PH hunts this area that lies between 2 national parks. PM me for his contact details.

Here is a buff a client took recently:

20190423_191715.jpg

Hi all

Flexible on dates.
Zim is definitely the best free range option when price, quality and experience are considered together. Will send you a PM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andresonjames29

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.