UK member

Welcome to AH!!
 
Welcome mate

UK is where I started deer stalking since 2019. Now after finishing my PhD in Birmingham, I am back home and already planned my safari this year in August.

All the best mate
 
Welcome! Quite a few UK members lurking around here. Where are you based in the UK? There should be a UK get together at the Stalking Show
 
Welcome to AH.
I still remember the first buck (blesbuck) my son hunted when he was 7.
I guided him myself and he still talks about it today and he is 24 now.
So keep working on those memories with your son.

We do have father and son package hunts starting at $5 000 (7 days) with 4 animals (Blesbuck, Springbuck, Gemsbuck, Warthog) inluded. We have other packages with different species also so just drop us an e-mail for more information.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk
 
Welcome to AH! Glad you found us and joined our community.
 
Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site.
 
I used to live in the UK. Just moved to the states 7 months ago. Miss my shooting and hunting in the UK
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,353
Messages
1,573,881
Members
169,869
Latest member
tropketvomi1988
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top