Tanker says hi

Tanker_64B

New member
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Messages
6
Reaction score
7
Hello everyone,

I'm a new member on this forum, Olivier, originally from Belgium, although I work in Russia now.
I've always been an avid hunter since my grandfather took me to carry his ammo and rabbits when I was a kid, and since then, I've hunted deer and wild boar in my homeland, moose and bears in Russia, wild hogs in Texas, and I was thinking of going for a hunting trip to Africa someday in the future, when it'll be possible.
And that's how I ended up here! See you soon on the forums.
 
Welcome to AH Olivier! Glad you found us, enjoy exploring the site.
 
Giday Oliver and welcome to the A H forums
 
Welcome to AH sir.,
 
Enjoy planning your adventure in Africa.

Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Olivier, welcome to the AH forum! Love to see some pictures and a report of your Russian bear hunt!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Olivier welcome to AH!
 
Hello everyone,

I'm a new member on this forum, Olivier, originally from Belgium, although I work in Russia now.
I've always been an avid hunter since my grandfather took me to carry his ammo and rabbits when I was a kid, and since then, I've hunted deer and wild boar in my homeland, moose and bears in Russia, wild hogs in Texas, and I was thinking of going for a hunting trip to Africa someday in the future, when it'll be possible.
And that's how I ended up here! See you soon on the forums.


Hello Tanker_64B,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome Tanker to the AH community!
 
Gday
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH, hang around here long enough and the enablers on this forum will have you booking your Safari sooner than later.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,048
Members
169,691
Latest member
lilasemo1982
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top