Tanker says hi

Tanker_64B

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm a new member on this forum, Olivier, originally from Belgium, although I work in Russia now.
I've always been an avid hunter since my grandfather took me to carry his ammo and rabbits when I was a kid, and since then, I've hunted deer and wild boar in my homeland, moose and bears in Russia, wild hogs in Texas, and I was thinking of going for a hunting trip to Africa someday in the future, when it'll be possible.
And that's how I ended up here! See you soon on the forums.

Welcome to AH Olivier! Glad you found us, enjoy exploring the site.

Giday Oliver and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to AH sir.,

Enjoy planning your adventure in Africa.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH!

Olivier, welcome to the AH forum! Love to see some pictures and a report of your Russian bear hunt!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH !

Olivier welcome to AH!

Hello everyone,

I'm a new member on this forum, Olivier, originally from Belgium, although I work in Russia now.
I've always been an avid hunter since my grandfather took me to carry his ammo and rabbits when I was a kid, and since then, I've hunted deer and wild boar in my homeland, moose and bears in Russia, wild hogs in Texas, and I was thinking of going for a hunting trip to Africa someday in the future, when it'll be possible.
And that's how I ended up here! See you soon on the forums.

Hello Tanker_64B,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Welcome Tanker to the AH community!

Gday

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH, hang around here long enough and the enablers on this forum will have you booking your Safari sooner than later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you