SOUTH AFRICA: Eastern Cape May 2021 Hunt With KMG Hunting Safaris - finally!

Congratulations, well done. Thanks for the great report.

Congrats on a great hunt! Awesome report!

I bet those business class seats made the long flights a bit more bearable! I hear great things about the Q suites. We're getting ready to fly out on Emirates, also a long flight but used some amex points to fly business.

Congratulations my friend on a fantastic hunt and some incredible animals! Cheers!

Thanks bud! Looking forward to our hunt later this year!

You certainly describe a great hunt very well! Congratulations on some beautiful animals.

Charles you got a real Vaalie hunt.
Nothing like dropping in to get a 51 inch Kudu.
Then you go and add to the taxidermy with that RHB.

Well done team.

Thanks for the report.

Congratulations @cpr0312 good for you bud! I’m glad you got to go with Marius @ KMG. Nothing but great reports from those hunts.

Your report brings back wonderful memories of my first Safari with KMG @ Mpunzi lodge! Well done to all and some great animals!
It certainly does. And, makes one think forward to the next time!

@cpr0312 Now thats what I call a hunt. you had to work for the Vaal but man it was worth it. All the animals you took are totally amazing and the RHB is a hoss. I will look forward to seeing your name in the Rowland Ward book
@KMG Hunting Safaris Im sure you were there bru:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Cant wait to see you guys at the DSC and cant wait to hit the ground with Marius:D Beer Draft::D Beers::D Beer Bottle:

That was a great hunt, congrats :D Cheers:

Great hunt cpr. If, or rather when you come back to Africa where will it be? And what will you have on your list?

What a grand hunt! Nothing was easy, but all fine trophies…you guys did well for sure!

Thank you for sharing @cpr0312 !
Looks like you had an amazing time there, with impressive results as well! Congratulations!

Sounds like a great hunt. You certainly got some good animals.

Glad you and Marius had a fun time together.

Great report about what was obviously a very special hunt. Congratulations!

It is great to read your hunt report. Nice Cape Kudu. Sounds like a great experience and not without its adventure.

@Kevin Peacocke ,

Africa is in my blood and has been for 10 years now! I am definitely coming back, as you already figured out haha. I will actually be back this September, headed to Tanzania with a buddy I made through this website!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg