SOUTH AFRICA: Eastern Cape May 2021 Hunt With KMG Hunting Safaris - finally!

Congratulations, well done. Thanks for the great report.

Congrats on a great hunt! Awesome report!

I bet those business class seats made the long flights a bit more bearable! I hear great things about the Q suites. We're getting ready to fly out on Emirates, also a long flight but used some amex points to fly business.

Congratulations my friend on a fantastic hunt and some incredible animals! Cheers!

Thanks bud! Looking forward to our hunt later this year!

You certainly describe a great hunt very well! Congratulations on some beautiful animals.

Charles you got a real Vaalie hunt.
Nothing like dropping in to get a 51 inch Kudu.
Then you go and add to the taxidermy with that RHB.

Well done team.

Thanks for the report.

Congratulations @cpr0312 good for you bud! I’m glad you got to go with Marius @ KMG. Nothing but great reports from those hunts.

Your report brings back wonderful memories of my first Safari with KMG @ Mpunzi lodge! Well done to all and some great animals!
It certainly does. And, makes one think forward to the next time!

@cpr0312 Now thats what I call a hunt. you had to work for the Vaal but man it was worth it. All the animals you took are totally amazing and the RHB is a hoss. I will look forward to seeing your name in the Rowland Ward book
@KMG Hunting Safaris Im sure you were there bru:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Cant wait to see you guys at the DSC and cant wait to hit the ground with Marius:D Beer Draft::D Beers::D Beer Bottle:

That was a great hunt, congrats :D Cheers:

Great hunt cpr. If, or rather when you come back to Africa where will it be? And what will you have on your list?

What a grand hunt! Nothing was easy, but all fine trophies…you guys did well for sure!

Thank you for sharing @cpr0312 !
Looks like you had an amazing time there, with impressive results as well! Congratulations!

Sounds like a great hunt. You certainly got some good animals.

Glad you and Marius had a fun time together.

Great report about what was obviously a very special hunt. Congratulations!

It is great to read your hunt report. Nice Cape Kudu. Sounds like a great experience and not without its adventure.

@Kevin Peacocke ,

Africa is in my blood and has been for 10 years now! I am definitely coming back, as you already figured out haha. I will actually be back this September, headed to Tanzania with a buddy I made through this website!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Al Gamecock

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you