So It Begins,.....Again

Bro I think the title for the hunt report is very apt I'm sure @spike.t will approve. Cant wait to read the report and hear about all the crazy shit Spike convinces you to do.

Well apparently him swimming across the kafue and back while we video him isnt going to happen....we thought seemed excellent idea.....

Well apparently him swimming across the kafue and back while we video him isnt going to happen....we thought seemed excellent idea.....
I'm sure with enough alcohol he might just do it

Good Luck and Safe Travels! Looking forward to the story.

Image1603219319.178070.jpg
IMG_3160.JPG

Now that's a nice start to the hunt!

@Vanguard2279 Nice bush chicken (guinea fowl) bro must have been good eating. The river dont look that wide go for it!! What kinda fish is that BTW??

Congrats and keep the pictures going.

Enjoy the outdoors my friend! Awesome!

Have a great time looking forward to the hunt report

We found out today that the Zambian government is requiring a Covid test and a certificate from the Ministry of Health to leave the country. My leisurely eight day safari is now five. Having said that, my PH Billy Miller and the great Spike. T have found incredible animals. We are literally kicking quality 42” Sable out of the way. The hunt report will be forthcoming.

We found out today that the Zambian government is requiring a Covid test and a certificate from the Ministry of Health to leave the country. My leisurely eight day safari is now five. Having said that, my PH Billy Miller and the great Spike. T have found incredible animals. We are literally kicking quality 42” Sable out of the way. The hunt report will be forthcoming.
Really sorry to hear that.

This is the new normal I guess - ever-changing rules and significant uncertainty. Makes travel less than fun, so you need to maximize the fun while you're there!

Leaving in the morning for Lusaka. Great Reedbuck and a 44” old Sable today. All tags cleared plus a massive, rotund warthog. Dinner at Da Capo’s Sunday evening. I’m actually excited to write this hunt report.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg