So It Begins,.....Again

That means the hunt report will be a few days away. Glade you guys had a good time

Yup was very good...apart from the technical with the government deciding exit permits needed....but got this just now....the government has decided to clarify their previous decree....and guess what.... if your airline or country of destination doesn't require a negative test they now say you dont need the exit permit....clarity in government statements isn't great...his test was done Monday and we picked up the results and exit permit bit over 24 hours later...so pretty fast
20201028_191515.jpg
 
Yup was very good...apart from the technical with the government deciding exit permits needed....but got this just now....the government has decided to clarify their previous decree....and guess what.... if your airline or country of destination doesn't require a negative test they now say you dont need the exit permit....clarity in government statements isn't great...his test was done Monday and we picked up the results and exit permit bit over 24 hours later...so pretty fastView attachment 373587
Thats faster turn around than the UK at the moment
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,314
Messages
1,572,597
Members
169,592
Latest member
digitalonetick
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top