So It Begins,.....Again

Bro I think the title for the hunt report is very apt I'm sure @spike.t will approve. Cant wait to read the report and hear about all the crazy shit Spike convinces you to do.

Well apparently him swimming across the kafue and back while we video him isnt going to happen....we thought seemed excellent idea.....
 
Well apparently him swimming across the kafue and back while we video him isnt going to happen....we thought seemed excellent idea.....
I'm sure with enough alcohol he might just do it [emoji12]
 
Good Luck and Safe Travels! Looking forward to the story.
 
Image1603219319.178070.jpg
IMG_3160.JPG
 
Now that's a nice start to the hunt!
 
@Vanguard2279 Nice bush chicken (guinea fowl) bro must have been good eating. The river dont look that wide go for it!! What kinda fish is that BTW??
 
Congrats and keep the pictures going.
 
Enjoy the outdoors my friend! Awesome!
 
Have a great time looking forward to the hunt report
 
We found out today that the Zambian government is requiring a Covid test and a certificate from the Ministry of Health to leave the country. My leisurely eight day safari is now five. Having said that, my PH Billy Miller and the great Spike. T have found incredible animals. We are literally kicking quality 42” Sable out of the way. The hunt report will be forthcoming.
 
We found out today that the Zambian government is requiring a Covid test and a certificate from the Ministry of Health to leave the country. My leisurely eight day safari is now five. Having said that, my PH Billy Miller and the great Spike. T have found incredible animals. We are literally kicking quality 42” Sable out of the way. The hunt report will be forthcoming.
Really sorry to hear that.

This is the new normal I guess - ever-changing rules and significant uncertainty. Makes travel less than fun, so you need to maximize the fun while you're there!
 
Leaving in the morning for Lusaka. Great Reedbuck and a 44” old Sable today. All tags cleared plus a massive, rotund warthog. Dinner at Da Capo’s Sunday evening. I’m actually excited to write this hunt report.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,915
Members
169,464
Latest member
Levergunsite
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top