Husker-in-WA

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI , NRA
Hunted
South Africa Limpopo, British Columbia, Nebraska, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Maryland
Just a short note of introduction. I am a native of Husker land-- Nebraska for those who are curious, currently living in WA. I have hunted all my life and recently became interested in Africa after reading Peter Capstick's books on the subject. Reading the postings on africahunting.com has piqued my interest in all things safari. I will be attending the SCI show in Vegas 2016 to learn what I can about hunting the dark continent. My interests are reloading, boating, fishing and of course big game hunting. I look forward to your posts and am making plans for my first safari as I write this note.

Cheers!

Mike aka Husker-in-WA

gday husker , welcome to AH
big move from Nebraska to Western Australia ,mate .....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

bluey, Should explain, WA is Washington state, USA. Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH.
Have fun planning. You will note that many people who have hunted Africa for the first without finding AH, wish they had.
Count yourself lucky.

Look forward to hearing how you planning is going.

Good luck.

bluey, Should explain, WA is Washington state, USA. Thanks for the welcome.

gday husker , I didn't know it meant Washington , mate
but I was just playing with ya , about western Australia,
enjoy the site...

Welcome Husker, from Minnesota

Welcome to AH Mike! Please stop by the HartzView Safaris booth at SCI and say hello.

Welcome to a great site sir!

Welcome to AH Mike :S Welcome: And don't mind Bluey :D Beers: he is one of the good ones, just lives in upside down land:A Banana:

Welcome to AH Mike. Glad to have you join us. Please let us know if we can assist in making your dream a reality. We look forward to your participation on the forums.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris

Welcome to the forum Mike!

Enjoy your research and planning

Regards

Welcome to AH.

All the best from Romania!

Welcome to AH Mike! Lots to discover on AH… All the best with your planing and do not hesitate to ask questions.

Welcome to AH Mike! good luck with your planning if you have any questions just fire away. Enjoy the site.

Welcome to AH from your northern brother ...... Ontario Canada.
Good luck and play safe !
Glen

Welcome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andresonjames29

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.