RLD
AH elite
- Joined
- Mar 28, 2025
- Messages
- 1,072
- Reaction score
- 1,967
- Location
- Canada
- Member of
- SCI, CSSA, OFAH, DSC
- Hunted
- Canada, USA, Austria
I do think sport is an important part of community and makes me remarkably happy. That is why I have been a Bayern Munich member for more than 40 years.Perhaps you'll find that material isn't what makes you happy and you'll refocus on what is important. This is something either side of this argument I think could learn.
So does the entire nation of Germany, the entire nation of England, many American states and the Green Bay Packers.
And if you recall this discussion started when one of our members thought it worthy to complain about Mandami making a few tickets available for the U.S. Open at a discounted price and I referred to that person as a Scrooge. Why do you think he was so triggered by that community generosity?
It's actually quite funny seeing someone on a hunting site complaining about people thinking sport is important. Or are you a subsistence hunter Phil?
.....any chance of changing the subject....same as ...shit can't even remember the last one that took up so many pages of useless crap it was so boring...think the ignore is going to be used unfortunately...hate using it as only got think 3 in it..but shit happens.......