Politics

5DA55AAD-3801-4DFC-A95E-BA5B6B1F2F90.jpeg

It's sad that the President, vice President and cabinet are accurately described by several cartoon characters- you have Mickey Mouse, then there's Daffy Duck, and on down the line, could even get in with the Wizard of Oz with the Wicked Witch of the West fitting several members of Congress.

I wonder if the Chinese deliberately floated a provocation over the US hoping for a reaction so as to provide a veneer of justification for shooting down surveillance assets in the south china seas?

Just a thought

J
Great point! Sounds like something China would do.

I was hoping it would cross Minnesota so I could bring it down with my 404 Jeffery
Or your .360 Buckhammer with its 32" barrel?

Great point! Sounds like something China would do.
Clearly a provocation, but likely not to enable an action like that. There are a couple of US carrier battle groups in the approaches to the South China Sea. We would have the means to dispute kinetically and decisively any comparable action taken in what we determine are international waters.

Conversely, China's options around Myrtle Beach are rather limited.

Clearly a provocation, but likely not to enable an action like that. There are a couple of US carrier battle groups in the approaches to the South China Sea. We would have the means to dispute kinetically and decisively any comparable action taken in what we determine are international waters.

Conversely, China's options around Myrtle Beach are rather limited.
I remember the 2001 Hainan Island incident involving a Chinese fighter crashing into one of our EP-3 surveillance aircraft, forcing our aircraft to land in China. I could see something like that happening again over the South China Sea, especially now with the aggressive stance China is taking on its illegal territory claims there?

"Remember Myrtle Beach" just doesn't quite inspire a call to action like "Remember the Alamo" or "Remember the Maine" did.

Media sources are saying the only significant intel China was able to download from the balloon really puzzled the CCP. Seems the Chinese weren't aware of the large number of "Dollar General" stores throughout the US. The secrets out.

How about we float a GIANT balloon with Kim Jong Un's face on it just outside his territorial waters. We'll see how many ballistic missiles it takes before they hit it? LOL

I remember the 2001 Hainan Island incident involving a Chinese fighter crashing into one of our EP-3 surveillance aircraft, forcing our aircraft to land in China. I could see something like that happening again over the South China Sea, especially now with the aggressive stance China is taking on its illegal territory claims there?
Good point.

China's options around Myrtle Beach are rather limited.
Myrtle Beach would only act as a catalyst for who could respond "firstis with the mostis". There's the Marines at LeJuene and Parris Island, the navy and air force at Charleston and the army at Fort Bragg. I'd pay admission to see that.

It's sad that the President, vice President and cabinet are accurately described by several cartoon characters- you have Mickey Mouse, then there's Daffy Duck, and on down the line, could even get in with the Wizard of Oz with the Wicked Witch of the West fitting several members of Congress.
We need to get Yosemite Sam (Trump) back in. He'll straighten things out.

"Remember Myrtle Beach" just doesn't quite inspire a call to action like "Remember the Alamo" or "Remember the Maine" did.

Media sources are saying the only significant intel China was able to download from the balloon really puzzled the CCP. Seems the Chinese weren't aware of the large number of "Dollar General" stores throughout the US. The secrets out.

Equally confusing everything was priced at least $1.25.

1675683325462.jpeg

Biden… “I handled Xi Jinping and his balloon just like I handled bad dude Corn Pop when I was a lifeguard back in aught ‘60 something”. I just use the philosophy as described by Occam’s razor when trying to figure out our idiot in chief or as Chris Plante says about Brandon’s brain, “She’s-a broke”.
Didn't you hear the news George Santos shot it down. LOL

The latest pile of crap being floated from this admin is that there were 3 such incursions during Trump's term. I knew it.... there had to be a "Trump did something" thrown out there to cover for the complete lack of accountability or credibility from this whole corrupt bunch- top to bottom. Again, who let this thing get into US airspace in the first place? And I kind of do but kinda don't feel sorry for that one star assigned to give that pile of horse shit briefing at the beginning.

Who would give the command "shoot or don't shoot" if an ICBM or re-entry vehicle was tracked coming in at velocities of up to 15k MPH! Then, imagine this this big ole fat balloon, generally un-maneuverable except for initial flight minor altitude changes, traveling at near zero airspeed with about average Cessna groundspeed floating across the north Pacific from China at the mercy of air currents right into US airspace all the way across the continental US and the best we're told is it is not deemed harmful, it is a Chinese surveillance balloon, but it's too dangerous to shoot it down! Heaven help us.

5A80A1D3-1319-4F87-ABFE-C5C43E321838.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois