Please say a prayer for my son

Prayers sent that he continues his recovery and that his physician has the skills to get him on the right road to recovery. Prayers of thanksgiving that he had a physician who was knowledgeable enough to make the right call at the right time.
Kids are pretty resilient.......I remember as a student watching little kids that had gone through major surgery just a day or two before running down hospital hallways with their IV poles..........my biggest fear was that they would trip and send their IVs flying!

I'm glad your son is recovering, I'll be praying for you and your family.

Poor little guy. And poor Mom and Dad too! Glad he is out of surgery. Never underestimate the recovery abilities of children. Praying for a happy outcome so he can help his Daddy on the next Moose hunt again!

@huntinlabs,

I don't know how I just saw this thread this morning. So glad to read he's in recovery. I'm sure you'll be seeing that smile of your son's again soon enough. Praying for a quick recovery!

Praying for a quick recovery!

Praying for you. I hope all continues to go well and he recovers quickly !

The worst is probably over, no one heals faster than little kids. The lord has guided the healing hands so far, and will continue to do so. I'll be watching and praying for continued good news.

Praying for your son, the wisdom and skills of the surgeon, and for comfort and peace for you and your family. Please keep us posted on progress and recovery. Blessings to you, Mort

I'm also just coming to this thread now. Glad to read that he is now recovering from his surgery. My best wishes to him and the rest of the family.

Praying for a quick recovery from Kimberley, South Africa

Last edited:
Saying prayers now.

Thank y'all for all the prayers. The recovery is rough and we are still looking at options on a medivac. But here he is on his 5th birthday with two gifts a I made out of wood the shark is a 3d piggy bank.

20180303_094008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not the best place for a birthday Cooper but, HAPPY BIRTHDAY none the less.

Get better.

Praying for speedy recovery, God’s wisdom for the doctors, peace for you in all of it.

Praying for a good recovery for your son and Christ's comfort for the rest of the family.

Prayers are with you and family, my youngest went through emergency appendectomy 20 years ago when she was about his age. Glad he's starting to recover.

Thanks for sharing the picture. He will soon be back to his normal self. He will not forget this birthday. The bank is very cool. Talented dad.

Continued prayers for all! My Christ continue to comfort all of you and heal his body!

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I'm glad to see he made it through surgery and has a positive prognosis. I will be praying for a full recovery. Happy Birthday to your son.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Puckett's

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you