Please say a prayer for my son

Prayers sent that he continues his recovery and that his physician has the skills to get him on the right road to recovery. Prayers of thanksgiving that he had a physician who was knowledgeable enough to make the right call at the right time.
Kids are pretty resilient.......I remember as a student watching little kids that had gone through major surgery just a day or two before running down hospital hallways with their IV poles..........my biggest fear was that they would trip and send their IVs flying!
 
I'm glad your son is recovering, I'll be praying for you and your family.
 
Poor little guy. And poor Mom and Dad too! Glad he is out of surgery. Never underestimate the recovery abilities of children. Praying for a happy outcome so he can help his Daddy on the next Moose hunt again!
 
@huntinlabs,

I don't know how I just saw this thread this morning. So glad to read he's in recovery. I'm sure you'll be seeing that smile of your son's again soon enough. Praying for a quick recovery!
 
Praying for a quick recovery!
 
Praying for you. I hope all continues to go well and he recovers quickly !
 
The worst is probably over, no one heals faster than little kids. The lord has guided the healing hands so far, and will continue to do so. I'll be watching and praying for continued good news.
 
Praying for your son, the wisdom and skills of the surgeon, and for comfort and peace for you and your family. Please keep us posted on progress and recovery. Blessings to you, Mort
 
I'm also just coming to this thread now. Glad to read that he is now recovering from his surgery. My best wishes to him and the rest of the family.
 
Praying for a quick recovery from Kimberley, South Africa
 
Last edited:
Saying prayers now.
 
Thank y'all for all the prayers. The recovery is rough and we are still looking at options on a medivac. But here he is on his 5th birthday with two gifts a I made out of wood the shark is a 3d piggy bank.

20180303_094008.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Not the best place for a birthday Cooper but, HAPPY BIRTHDAY none the less.

Get better.
 
Praying for speedy recovery, God’s wisdom for the doctors, peace for you in all of it.
 
Praying for a good recovery for your son and Christ's comfort for the rest of the family.
 
Prayers are with you and family, my youngest went through emergency appendectomy 20 years ago when she was about his age. Glad he's starting to recover.
 
Thanks for sharing the picture. He will soon be back to his normal self. He will not forget this birthday. The bank is very cool. Talented dad.
 
Continued prayers for all! My Christ continue to comfort all of you and heal his body!
 
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I'm glad to see he made it through surgery and has a positive prognosis. I will be praying for a full recovery. Happy Birthday to your son.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,026
Members
169,688
Latest member
tg88voto
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top