Planning a Safari

Welcome aboard!
 
Good day sir,
We are situated in the Eastern Cape, so our establishment tick that box within your requirements. June is certainly cooler weather as compared to March, and without a doubt more comfortable hunting weather. With Kudu and Steenbuck on your list, my advice would be to pay more attention to the moon phase, than the time of the year. One can adapt with the moon, but hunting animals such as Kudu and Steenbuck, the moon will play a role in the movements during the day. Try and aim for a dark moon cycle. Blesbuck won't be a problem, as they are grazers, which inherently mean that they will be out in the plains most of the day, whether feeding, or lying down.

Tale Care,
Marius Goosen

Thank you for the information. I would defiantly like to take a look at your website when you get it up again. Could you please drop a quick post when you do.
 
Thank you for the information. I would defiantly like to take a look at your website when you get it up again. Could you please drop a quick post when you do.

Will do sir. Still no feedback from my webmaster. I believe he is busy filming a bear hunt, but will let you know as soon as I can get a hold of him and get him to reset the page.
Thank you for replying to my message.
 
good luck on sorting your safari
2021 is a long time away

hope you get what you are looking for

regards
 
Welcome to AH sir!
Best of luck planning your hunting trip.
 
Welcome to AH! And thank you for your interest in 3S Safaris, if I can personally answer any questions or concerns don’t hesitate to contact me.
 
Welcome to AH !
 
I have been one the site for a while, but I have never posted. I am in the beginning stages of planning a hunting trip to South Africa and have a couple of questions.

How far in advance should I contact an outfitter to work out a package?

From looking online several outfitters have drawn my attention, one of which is 3 S Safaris. Has anyone hunted with them and if so could you please give me a little feedback on your experience with them.


Welcome Aboard! You can mail us direct and we will gladly work on a package that will suit your needs.
info@marulapisafaris.com.
 
Hi.

Welcome to AH. Please feel free to send us an email to info@wintershoeksafaris.com or you can send us a personal message on the forum.

We will help you plan your trip from A-Z to ensure that you have a worry-free experience and concentrate on taking in the beauty that this country has to offer.
 
Welcome to AH, please feel free to p.m me or email at gerrit@ehw.co.za , we are based in the North West Province of South Africa and we are just a 2hr drive from Johannesburg airport.

My personal best
 
Welcome to AH.

There is a wealth of information on the site.

Trust you will come right with a tailor-made package to suite your needs.
 
Welcome lanethms. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy and have fun planning!
 
Welcome to AH lanethms! Planning is half the fun! Nice to have you on board.
 
I have been one the site for a while, but I have never posted. I am in the beginning stages of planning a hunting trip to South Africa and have a couple of questions.

How far in advance should I contact an outfitter to work out a package?

From looking online several outfitters have drawn my attention, one of which is 3 S Safaris. Has anyone hunted with them and if so could you please give me a little feedback on your experience with them.
Welcome - enjoy planning
 
Welcome and enjoy! The planning is half the fun.
 
Thank you for the information. I would defiantly like to take a look at your website when you get it up again. Could you please drop a quick post when you do.

Hi @lanethms , I am very pleased to report that we are finally back online. You can find us at: http://www.huntsafaris.co.za

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,363
Messages
1,574,215
Members
169,965
Latest member
CathrynBeg
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top