Planning 2nd trip to Africa

Giday Jay and welcome to the A H forums. You are in good company here. Be sure to do a report on your Caprivi hunt.

Good day! Welcome on AH!

Welcome to AH Jay!

Welcome welcome welcome

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH Jay, this is a top forum with plenty of knowledgable and helpfull members. Enjoy your 2nd trip and good luck.

:S Welcome: to AH!

Jayson, thank you for your interaction.
Please feel free to email me for some options on Buffalo, not necessary for Zim or Mozambique, but Zambia and Tanzania.
info@spearsafaris.com
Cheers Ernest

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH!

Hello Jayson,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Good Day Jayson

Welcome to AH.Great forum where members are always willing to share their wealth of info.

Tsala safaris can help you in Mozambique.You are most welcome to contact me for more info.

Regards

Rouan

Good Day Jayson

Welcome to AH.Great forum where members are always willing to share their wealth of info.

Tsala safaris can help you in Mozambique.You are most welcome to contact me for more info.

Regards

Rouan
Hi Rouan, great forum for sure, apologies but have selected Zimbabwe this time but will surely keep in touch as Mozambique is our next destination, Warm Regards. Jay

Welcome to AH!

Hello and welcome from TN. I was planning my second trip while I was there on my first, definitely gets in your blood!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123winmarketing

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross