on a lighter note...

IMG-20220120-WA0007.jpg
 
View attachment 447792
Saw this driving my dad home from the Dr today. If you are a fan of the movie, you will get it!
Unfortunately, when Lucas allowed Mel Brooks to make the movie "Space Balls", he banned only one thing - merchandising.
That's why I have to wear a Hypno-toad T-shirt.
 
I think the crocodile said something
Yeah, like "Dumb mf needs to watch where he's walking. He won't be so lucky next time".
 
I've seen a lot of people get through life the same way, just dumb luck.
Some people spend everything they get saving or investing nothing and reach retirement age with nothing. Others invest in their savings so they will have money to retire on and pay for their children's education but Bernie Madoff made off with it so they arrived at the end just like the ones that spent it all as they went. One did the right thing but had dumb luck?
 
1642736948493.png
 
I would say that almost looks like a run away truck ramp on the west side of Vail Pass on I-70
East side of Monarch Pass, just above the Monarch Lodge on Hwy 50.
Not my pic, but I've seen this happen. A Ron White moment for sure...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,274
Messages
1,571,269
Members
169,321
Latest member
eisenpeak
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top