on a lighter note...

FE3628D1-66B1-410C-8434-71A7028FA2F6.jpeg

Probably this is a driven hunt. So guys want to be very visible to their neighbour when the hunt begins.
Yes, this is a roundup, like those in Germany or the Czech Republic. We don't have very suitable conditions for stalking. Roe deer are hunted in the American way to the east, especially the Siberian roe deer, which is twice as large as the European one.
In general, jaegermeisters do not like rifles on round-up hunts, believing that this provokes long-range shooting at random and wounded game. The game does not stand still. In that hunt, which is in the photo, the guy shot the piglet with one shot, and then spent 7-8 bullets from his SVD roe deer until she dived into the washout. He could shoot without fear, because he was standing on the flank of the shooting line. The roe deer was rushing like a jet, and even jumps.
From arms, except double-barreled shotguns, all sorts of Italian and Turkish masterpieces, Beretta, Benelli, Huglu, etc. are now common.

The Ron Chester Story

Ron Chester, 93 years of age, was stopped by the police around 2:00 a.m. and was asked where he was going.

Ron replied, “Well, officer, I’m on my way to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the effects alcohol, smoking and staying out late have on the human body."

The officer asked, "Really, so you’re going to a lecture? Who's giving that lecture at this time of night?"

Ron replied, "That would be my wife."

The Ron Chester Story

Ron Chester, 93 years of age, was stopped by the police around 2:00 a.m. and was asked where he was going.

Ron replied, “Well, officer, I’m on my way to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the effects alcohol, smoking and staying out late have on the human body."

The officer asked, "Really, so you’re going to a lecture? Who's giving that lecture at this time of night?"

Ron replied, "That would be my wife."
My now deceased neighbor lady once helped her friend get furniture for a country house. The driver of the van delivering furniture turned out to be a fool, got lost, punched a wheel, the van turned out to be rented, without a spare tire and a jack, and the guy himself was without money, even for wheel repairs. And so my neighbor, an energetic woman, eliminated all difficulties. And she was returning to her country house very late, the road is good, she exceeded the speed a little. The time is 2 a.m. But the car is registered to her daughter, who lives in France with her husband and children, and the receipt for the fine came there, and they were not aware of this complicated story. And a few days later, an adult grandson calls her from France: "Grandma, what's going on?".

President Biden visits a remote Native American reservation. With news crews

following him around as they tour the place, the President asks the chief if there

is anything they need.

"Well," says the chief, "We have three very important needs. First, we have a

medical clinic, but no doctor to man it.”

Biden whips out his cellphone, dials a number, talks to somebody for two minutes,

and then hangs up. "I've pulled some strings. Your doctor will arrive in a few days.”

"Now what was the second problem?”

"We have no way to get clean water. The local mining operation has poisoned the

water our people have been drinking for thousands of years. We've been flying

bottled water in, and it's terribly expensive.”

Once again, Biden dials a number, yells into the phone for a few minutes, and then

hangs up. "The mine has been shut down, and the owner is being billed for setting

up a purification plant for your people.”

"Now what was that third problem?" The chief looks at him and says, "We have no

cellphone reception up here!"

A husband and wife who worked for the circus went to an adoption agency. The social workers there raised doubts about their suitability.
The couple then produced photos of their 50-foot motor home, which was clean and well maintained and equipped with a beautiful nursery.
The social workers then raised concerns about the education a child would receive while in the couple's care.
"We've arranged for a full-time tutor who will teach the child all the usual subjects along with French, Mandarin, and computer skills."
Then the social workers expressed concern about a child being raised in a circus environment.
"Our nanny will be a certified expert in pediatric care, welfare, and diet."
The social workers were finally satisfied.
They then asked, "What age child are you hoping to adopt?"
The couple replied, "It doesn't really matter ... as long as the kid fits in the cannon."

Do not repeat!

From the comments: in fact, such games are very dangerous. At any moment, the Russian can lose control and really attack the bear!

Do not repeat!

From the comments: in fact, such games are very dangerous. At any moment, the Russian can lose control and really attack the bear!
Vashper, my friend, you Russians are plumb crazy!! But I really enjoy your escapades.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maximo5631

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,