on a lighter note...

1712604966250.png
 
@cash_tx
I know why the 243 is blurred
It's because the woman portraying the 35 Whelen is far better looking as it should be.
That's the reason people buy a 243 because the have trouble with their eyes and they are tearing up because they know they are settleing on something inferior.
Bob

Now now Nob
243s are great for hog busting
[emoji200]
 
1712610619730.jpeg
 

I know what it is that I see... but you know those pictures that can look like a vase or look like two people facing each other? Is it possible some folks look at this and what they see is Pac-man laughing really, really hard? :ROFLMAO:
 
I know what it is that I see... but you know those pictures that can look like a vase or look like two people facing each other? Is it possible some folks look at this and what they see is Pac-man laughing really, really hard? :ROFLMAO:
That ain't no pacman, son.
 
In Zimbabwe 40 years ago, I was perplexed by the term "just now" which means later.

I was born in California as were my parents and all.of my grandparents. We referred to ourselves as "Natives" to that state. Do not ask a Boer if he doesn't s a native. It will.not go over well.

I was really surprised to hear what they meant by the term "fanny." Don't say it in polite company. Here it means "butt." There it means a slightly different part of the female anatomy.

Just now....now .....now now......to complicate it for you even more ..... :A Banana: :E Rofl:
 
1712621154388.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,570,857
Members
169,187
Latest member
Erptrainingpk
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top