on a lighter note...

IMG_1132.jpeg

No a 90 grain Speer with a max load
@Dr Ray
I didn't realise us black fellas made Speers that light. What do they make them out of balsa wood up your way.
Down here we make Speers out of good quality wood like iron wood then fire hardened the tip.
Now these would work better in pigs than a 243.
Bob

@Dr Ray
I didn't realise us black fellas made Speers that light. What do they make them out of balsa wood up your way.
Down here we make Speers out of good quality wood like iron wood then fire hardened the tip.
Bob

Now Bob don’t be like that

I used the 243 on pigs to and goats for a long time and then I used a 30:06 and then the magnificent, the mighty 270

Last edited:
@Dr Ray
Bob

Very good response

Must teach you the difference between Speers ave spears
You are so bad.

Now Bob don’t be like that

I used the 243 on pigs to and goats for a long time and then I used a 30:06 and then the magnificent, the mighty 270
@Dr Ray
That's why you now have a 25-06 because you realise it is even better than the 270.
Bob

@Dr Ray
That's why you now have a 25-06 because you realise it is even better than the 270.
Bob

25/06 shoots a lot “flatter” but I’ve only used it on one fallow
Have so many calibers I just don’t get to use many

That's what she said.
Me: l'm going hunting this weekend, you want to join me or not.

And that's how the divorce started.
You’ve got to get that straight BEFORE getting married!

Effeminate American men carry = A Fanny Pack
European Weird men carry = A bum bag

Either way, its still pretty gay.

My actual favorite though when it comes to a completely abused language:

Brits saying Brilliant in a sentence: "Making that left turn back then was absolutely brilliant!". Translation, you literally saved us two minutes on the roads.

American teacher using brilliant in a sentence: "Your child is brilliant, we recommend you sell your home and possessions so they can fulfill their destiny at Princeton".

(FYI brits...if an American says something is brilliant, it means something, when you say it its a synonym for adequate)
Yes and another one is if an American says they are pissed, it means mad but British means intoxicated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AileenGayt

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.