Newb

Welcome to the posting side
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Giday WavyGravy. Welcome to the A H forums.
 
Welcome to AH WavyGravy!
 
Welcome and look forward to your participation! Let us know if we can help you in any way.
 
welcome to AH @WavyGravy ! Tell us a little about yourself and where your hunting interests lie :)
 
Howdy from Texxus
 
Hello WavyGravy,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
WavyGravy, welcome to the AH forum! Enjoy!
 
Welcome aboard!


Are you planning to hunt Africa anytime soon?
 
Welcome aboard WavyGravy. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles you own, do you reload. Do you have any thoughts and or plans of / for hunting Africa in the near future? If so, what when and with whom?
 
Welcome and look forward to your participation!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,280
Messages
1,571,526
Members
169,369
Latest member
ElinorDowd
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top