New

welcome to AH....enjoy the site
I thought in south Africa ...a PH course was a compulsory part of high school education ...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p:D:D:D
 
welcome to AH....enjoy the site
I thought in south Africa ...a PH course was a compulsory part of high school education ...[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]:p:D:D:D
Hahaha. No. In actual fact I am a qualified paramedic and firefighter. Looking for a change in career whilst still being able to use what I know. You will be surprised at how many people cannot fire a rifle in SA. I was one of them until a few years ago.
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome aboard f.riaan. this site is addicting, you're going to love it!! Here you can learn many things about your "newly acquired" passion. Continue reading this site and you will find yourself going afield more often and after more elusive game.
 
Welcome to AH f.riaan!
 
Welcome aboard f.riaan. this site is addicting, you're going to love it!! Here you can learn many things about your "newly acquired" passion. Continue reading this site and you will find yourself going afield more often and after more elusive game.
Thank you sir
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the forum f.riaan! Lots one can learn here!
Enjoy!
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH.
Congratulations on your entry into the hunting fraternity.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,423
Messages
1,575,730
Members
170,385
Latest member
ChanceMaho
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top