New Member from British Columbia, Canada

Good day Sir
Welcome to the forum.
We can offer you a splendid value for money fairchase experience .
I will send you some more information in a private message
Hunting regards
Dave

Welcome to AH !

Welcome Darkwolf, You are in the right place to learn anything and everything about hunting in Africa!

Have visited the forum as a guest before, looking for info. Now a member.

In the initial stages of planning my first hunting trip to Southern Africa, probably South Africa or Namibia.

Welcome to the site, please feel free to email me or PM me for south Africa hunt details, we have have just what you are looking for.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!
Feel free to have a look at our website.
You are welcome to contact us at anytime should you need more information.
Please send me a private message, should you want me to send you a quote on a hunt with us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH!

Welcome Darkwolf! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.

Welcome to the family Darkwolf!

Have fun planning Darkwolf, welcome to the posting side!

Have visited the forum as a guest before, looking for info. Now a member.

In the initial stages of planning my first hunting trip to Southern Africa, probably South Africa or Namibia.
Welcome to the forum. Contact us if you need any assistance in planning your dream Namibian Safari.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rkcipl

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.