New Member from British Columbia, Canada

Welcome to AH!

Enjoy your research.
Welcome to the posting side.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard darkwolf. For you, the fun is just beginning. The answers to all your questions related to hunting in Africa are contained in prior posts. If you can't find them just ask. All of us are willing and able to help you.

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome to AH Darkwolf! Please dont hesitate to drop me a Personal mesaage here on the site or email, should you require any assistance on hunting either South Africa , or Nambia.
Will be happy to refer you to my agent in Canada, or you can speak to me direct.

All the best with the planning.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Darkwolf
Welcome as a member to this great Forum. Enjoy gathering info and read the reports.
Proper prior planning prevent pitty poor performance...
Enjoy the planning process since it forms a huge FUN part of the safari.

Welcome! South Africa and Namibia are both excellent hunting destinations. Lots of excellent sponsors on this sight that can take good care of you and provide an excellent introduction to hunting Africa.

Welcome to the forum. Great group of people on here that are ready to answer questions. What do you / have you hunted to-date? And, any specific animal you want to get on your first trip to the dark continent?

Dark wolf, your going to get addicted! Enjoy every phase from the planning to putting your first Africa trophy on the wall!

Darkwolf, welcome to the site from a fellow Canuck. Best of luck with the planning!

Welcome to the dark side from another Canadian, enjoy the process it's half the fun.

Welcome to AH Darkwolf! Enjoy the planning process and do not hesitate to ask any questions.

Great to have you with us! IMO you'll find hunting Africa is both a blessing and a curse. A blessing that you've done it - and a curse because you'll be forever after scheming on ways to get back! From one so afflicted, enjoy this incurable disease! :)

Good day and welcome. Enjoy your planning!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SibylLasse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,