SOUTH AFRICA: 1st African Safari With Limcroma Safaris Beyond My Wildest Dreams

Harry Branca

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I just got back from my 1st Safari in Africa, I'm glad I did a lot of research, it really paided off including using this website. I went for 10 days to the famous Limpopo Province of South Africa and it was amazing. I choose Limcroma Safari's based upon everything I heard from references and the game rich area. My expectations were very high to say the least, and I kept on telling myself, to rein them in a little. Especially since I've been hunting for over 45 yrs. I've had some really good hunts and some disappointeds as well. But Hannes Els who runs this operation is 1st class all the way, including all his PH's, Trackers, Chef's and the rest of his staff. They say pictures say a thousand words well here goes....I think my grin say's it all....what a hunt.
085.jpg
176.jpg
122.jpg
206.jpg
228.jpg
234.jpg
281.jpg

Well done sir, that grin should take a while to wear off.

Harry,
Nice animals congratulations!
Doing your research paid off for you with a great hunt.
Regards
Shoedog

Great trophies ... of a classic Limpopo lineup of animals!

Glad AH played a part in your planning.

I see that your expectation were met on the trophy end. Well done on all counts.
Congratulations.

Thanks for sharing.

I want to thank all you guys, for your help and support to make this hunt a dream come true, I just hope this post will help others with their decision making!. BTW for those that are interested 3 of the 7 animals qualify for Roland Ward!!! That's how good the quality of game we saw everyday. All the animals I shot were 8-9 yrs old or older..... We saw larger Kudu 55" + but they were still growing, so we past them up, to continue improving the gene pool.

Very impressive experience. Congratulations!

Congratulations on your hunt. Glad you had a great time.

Looks like some nice animals. That Warthog looks like a real stud. Congrats on a great trip. Have you started planning your return trip yet? Thanks for sharing. Bruce

VERY AWESOME!!! Congratulations!

On my return flight from JHB to ATL, I talked with several guys returning from Limcroma; All were very well satisfied!

Love the Warthog!

Congrats!
Was your hunt a package, or a la carte?

Heaney

I just got back from my 1st Safari in Africa, I'm glad I did a lot of research, it really paided off including using this website. I went for 10 days to the famous Limpopo Province of South Africa and it was amazing. I choose Limcroma Safari's based upon everything I heard from references and the game rich area. My expectations were very high to say the least, and I kept on telling myself, to rein them in a little. Especially since I've been hunting for over 45 yrs. I've had some really good hunts and some disappointeds as well. But Hannes Els who runs this operation is 1st class all the way, including all his PH's, Trackers, Chef's and the rest of his staff. They say pictures say a thousand words well here goes....I think my grin say's it all....what a hunt.
View attachment 48736 View attachment 48737 View attachment 48739 View attachment 48740 View attachment 48741 View attachment 48742 View attachment 48743
Looks like Limcroma is still doing it in style. My father and I hunted with them back in Sept 2013 and had the time of our lives. Nice trophies !

Last edited:
Congrats on the very successful safari! Those are some great trophies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg