New Member from Alberta, Canada

Windsock

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Althought I have just joined, I have been reading the forums for a quite a while, lots of great content, and helpful members. (Should have joined sooner)

My background started at age 7, 22lr, and shotgun shooting. Trap, Skeet, Sporting Clays, Bird hunting came a bit later, all with my Father. Not much big game hunting, as he was not interested in that form of hunting, only the shotgun sports.

Over the years I took an interest in rifles and reloading and now have way too many. I do plan on a trip to Africa to hunt and have begun practice from all the advice I have read here.

I own a small farm, the "Windsock Ranch" and have built multiple different shooting ranges, shotgun and rifle, with the longest rifle target at 776 yards.

As a retired Airline Pilot, I do obsess over the smallest details, especially in my metal workshop. You may notice that in my future posts.

Cheers,

The Captain

P1040674.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the group

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH Windsock! Nice to have you join us.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome welcome welcome

Welcome to the forum, you are in the right place!

Hello and welcome!

Good day, welcome to AH from our side too!

Hello everyone,

Althought I have just joined, I have been reading the forums for a quite a while, lots of great content, and helpful members. (Should have joined sooner)

My background started at age 7, 22lr, and shotgun shooting. Trap, Skeet, Sporting Clays, Bird hunting came a bit later, all with my Father. Not much big game hunting, as he was not interested in that form of hunting, only the shotgun sports.

Over the years I took an interest in rifles and reloading and now have way too many. I do plan on a trip to Africa to hunt and have begun practice from all the advice I have read here.

I own a small farm, the "Windsock Ranch" and have built multiple different shooting ranges, shotgun and rifle, with the longest rifle target at 776 yards.

As a retired Airline Pilot, I do obsess over the smallest details, especially in my metal workshop. You may notice that in my future posts.

Cheers,

The Captain

View attachment 573309
Welcome to the forum. My husband is also a pilot and works for Alaska Airlines right now. Looks like you have a set up that my husband would LOVE. We have targets set out to 1000 yards but that's it. Anyway, enjoy AH! Sue

Welcome to the posting side.

Welcome to the forum. Tons of great honest info here.

MB

Hello Windsock,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you have a spare moment, I invite you to take a look into the Khomas Safaris web site.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to the dark side, hold onto your wallet as the enablers on here will have you booking your first Safari in no time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
writegenic.ai

Latest profile posts

Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.