Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
phasa
Yebo!
I am starting this post to serve as a place where we can post updates and pictures that would not just include our hunting pictures but also more information on our day to day activities on the hunting areas.

if you are interested in what we do and how we do it please watch and follow this tread, feel free to comment and ask questions I will try to make this an active post and reply and post frequently.

any suggestions on what you want to see here are welcome and will do our best to post video and pictures!

I wanna start with a picture I took of a buffalo we hunted this week!

image0 (7).jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sable hunted this week , awesome shot by the hunter at 150 yards , shot taken off the shooting sticks!

Few pictures taken on our hunting area this weekend,

Canon 80d camera with 70-200mm canon lens

I use adobe Lightroom for most of my photo edits Photography is a big part of being a guide, it tells the story of your safari.

Exporting trophies takes more than a year in most instances and all a client will have to show of their trip until the trophies arrives is pictures, its important that time is made on safari to get good pictures! not just hunting pictures but pictures of the area and lodge and action photos of the chase.

IMG_5977.jpg

IMG_6145.jpg

IMG_6169.jpg

IMG_5998.jpg

IMG_5960.jpg

IMG_6112.jpg

Mixed herd of Kalahari Gemsbok and Golden Gemsbok photographed this past weekend,

Our hunting area offer good combination of thick bush open savanna and plains that provide good habitat for a wide variety of species, even with late summer rains all animals are still in good condition

IMG_6180.jpg

Big Eland Bull spotted this Am on the plains close to Wild Goose lodge

Some days are better than others , our summer rains are late and we found this old buffalo cow stuck in the mud at the waterhole close to the lodge, we dragged her out of the mud but she is very weak don't think she will make it!

Small predator control is a big thing on our areas , got these 2 females with my 223 and used a foxpro to call them in,

IMG_6853.jpeg

We had another bushfire on a neighbouring property everybody came to help and burnt about a 1000 acres

We need some summer rain, we pray it will come soon!

Here is a few date options available for 2024 in prime time we have also a few slots open from Jan to April and September to December

1-10 April
17-27 April

5-15 May
20- 30 May

9-19 June

1-10 July
August is wide open,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BurtonDoug

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you