Hello DKS, welcome! Good luck on your trip - that's a great combination. Will you be able to take any plainsgame in Zim as well or just the Buffalo? Look forward to hearing about your trip. Enjoy the site!
Hello DKS, welcome! Good luck on your trip - that's a great combination. Will you be able to take any plainsgame in Zim as well or just the Buffalo? Look forward to hearing about your trip. Enjoy the site!
Hey safari gal, thanks...I've got the option of some PG in zim but really want the buffalo in a bad way, so I'll probably leave the rest of the wish list for Namibia, unless I finish the buff hunt early. Hopefully I'll be scraping the bottem of the wallet on the way home! Counting down the days.....
I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.