New guy

DKS

New member
Joined
Mar 2, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hello all...great site, just joined-tons of good info.
I'm headed to Zimbabwe for buffalo and Namibia for PG in 3 weeks, wish me luck!
 
Good luck! Please come back after the hunt, and tell us how it went.
 
Hello DKS, welcome! Good luck on your trip - that's a great combination. Will you be able to take any plainsgame in Zim as well or just the Buffalo? Look forward to hearing about your trip. Enjoy the site!
 
Hi DKS, welcome to the forum and have a great hunt.

Monish
 
Warm Welcome!

Welcome to AH DKS. Good luck on your hunt.
SHOOT STRAIGHT!:)
 
Welcome to AH DKS! Less than three weeks left, how exciting! Good luck on your hunt.
 
Hello DKS, welcome! Good luck on your trip - that's a great combination. Will you be able to take any plainsgame in Zim as well or just the Buffalo? Look forward to hearing about your trip. Enjoy the site!

Hey safari gal, thanks...I've got the option of some PG in zim but really want the buffalo in a bad way, so I'll probably leave the rest of the wish list for Namibia, unless I finish the buff hunt early. Hopefully I'll be scraping the bottem of the wallet on the way home! Counting down the days.....
 
Good luck with your hunts in two beautiful areas of Africa.
 
Welcome DKS

You are bound to have a good time just enjoy it all and make the most of every day.

Best of luck to you!

Cheers Louis
 
Hello DKS,

Welcome to the site. We know you will have an excellent hunt!

Good luck!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,575
Members
169,375
Latest member
Richmond416
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top