New Guy

Ryan Wilson

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, Illinois, Iowa, Texas, Wyoming, Alberta Canada, South Africa
Hello from Alabama. Finally set up an account after coming here and getting some wonderful information for my first trip to Africa in 2013. Im a serious archery hunter and have hunted in Africa, Canada and several states here in the US. My favorite type hunt method is spot and stalk. Look forward to learning something new on here. Thanks

Welcome to AH ,ryan
Love to hear about you african adventure ,mate,
Maybe post some phots of the animals you harvested ,aswell
Enjoy the site

Howdy and welcome!

I'm just over in GA.

Welcome to AH, a second on hearing your hunt report!

Welcome to AH sure you will enjoy it here... Just to clarify Ryan Wilson (Wilson combat?)

My best always

welcome to ah

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH, Ryan !

Hello Ryan, welcome to the forum.

Welcome Ryan

Glad to have another member on the site. Welcome sir.

Thanks guys! Unfortunately no Im not with Wilson Combat. My hunting in RSA was with Zak Grobler (Sahu Safaris) for plainsgame. Tom Miranda recommended Zak to me and he was a blast to hunt with. I did what most newbies do and harvested impala, warthog, zebra and waterbuck. Im going back in 2016 with Harry Nel to hunt for Kudu, Wildebeest, Gemsok, Baboon. After 2016 Im going to start looking into Buffalo hunts. Thanks for making me feel welcome.

Welcome to AH Ryan! Glad you decided to be part of the conversation...

Welcome to AH Ryan! Where in Alabama do you live I'm in the Russellville area near Cedar Creek Lake.

Welcome, share some of those bowhunting photos!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg