New Guy

Ryan Wilson

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, Illinois, Iowa, Texas, Wyoming, Alberta Canada, South Africa

Ryan Wilson

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, Illinois, Iowa, Texas, Wyoming, Alberta Canada, South Africa
muledeer.jpg
warthog.jpg
waterbuck.jpg
whitetail.jpg
zebra.jpg

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA Life Member, DSC Life Member, SCI Life Member, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Welcome, I lived outside of Tuscaloosa for a couple of years, my mom moved to the Anniston area a few years ago, and my Dad has a vacation home in Mobile and one in Orange Beach. I love Alabama. If, God forbid, I ever had to leave Texas for some reason I'd proally live in Alabama. I love vacationing there.

Ryan Wilson

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Welcome, I lived outside of Tuscaloosa for a couple of years, my mom moved to the Anniston area a few years ago, and my Dad has a vacation home in Mobile and one in Orange Beach. I love Alabama. If, God forbid, I ever had to leave Texas for some reason I'd proally live in Alabama. I love vacationing there.

If I had a choice I would stay in Texas! We just moved from Anniston to Montgomery (Deatsville) for work. Im originally from Ozark (20 miles N of Dothan).

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA Life Member, DSC Life Member, SCI Life Member, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Oh trust me I'm a Texan born and bred. It would take some type of apocoliptic scenario to get me to leave. Visiting places is nice but I couldn't imagine leaving Texas again. The two times I left Texas and lived somewhere else I couldn't get back fast enough.

Bobpuckett

Gold supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
Hunted
USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
Montgomery area
I've been all over your areas I was stationed at FT Rucker back in the 70s and was assigned to the 81st Gp in Montgomery until 2003 when I got activated for the war.

sierraone

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Dallas Safari Club, Safari Club Int.
Hunted
USA, RSA, Northwest and Limpopo Provinces
Welcome to AH. The best place to be for any big game hunter. I'm in Florida, about 35 miles from Orange Beach Al.

Bos en Dal SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2014
AH elite
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
bosendal.co.za
Media
Member of
PHASA, SA Hunter & Conservation
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana

peras

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
PHASA HSC
Hunted
South Africa,Zimbabwe,Mozambique

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bogdanbnj

Latest profile posts

degoins wrote on Treemantwo's profile.
I have a like new VC .450 I might part with. I had it built in 2013 and it has served me well. Also have a VC fitted leather trunk case for it along with the plastic case it came with. I'll take 14000 for all of it.
Matt W wrote on Jody's profile.
Hi Jody,
I have been looking for ideas on the best way to display my European mounts from Africa. I came across some of your shield work and was wondering if you would be willing to make one for me? If so, please let me know the cost. I like the shield with the two spears that you built for a member years ago. Thanks.
cal pappas wrote on Mnelson2's profile.
Nelson. Is this message a PM format. I want to send you my email, but don't know if this is the cirrect way to do it. I'm at <pappas@mtaonline.net> Send me an email with your phone and I will call you about a skull I have. I went to school in Boston and am from Bernardston in the west part of the state. Moved to Alaska in 1984 adn never looked back.
BeeMaa wrote on Justbryan's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. He was a pleasure to do business with.
BeeMaa wrote on 375Fox's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. Was a pleasure to do business with.