Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA
Hunted
USA
Hello everyone, I'm Jake and I'm quite obviously new here.

I am an avid hunter of whitetail deer here in NC, though I have dreamed of hunting the Dark Continent ever since I was old enough to read Craig Boddington's articles in the various magazines my father got. I'm hoping to plan my first plains game hunt in South Africa in 2019.

I look forward to conversing with you all and learning a lot!

Hello and welcome from a fellow Tar Heel!

Welcome to AH

Hello everyone, I'm Jake and I'm quite obviously new here.

I am an avid hunter of whitetail deer here in NC, though I have dreamed of hunting the Dark Continent ever since I was old enough to read Craig Boddington's articles in the various magazines my father got. I'm hoping to plan my first plains game hunt in South Africa in 2019.

I look forward to conversing with you all and learning a lot!

Welcome to a great forum! Enjoy the experience and hunts of others.

Welcome to AH, Jake!

Thanks all! Didn't expect there to be so many Tar Heels here!

Welcome! Enjoy the planning and anticipation of the future Africa hunt! It's half the fun!

Welcome to AH sir! My wife is from NC as well.

Welcome aboard Jake! I just hope you are a true Tar Heel, and don't support that other university down the road from Chapel Hill!

Welcome aboard Jake! I just hope you are a true Tar Heel, and don't support that other university down the road from Chapel Hill!

Grew up a Carolina fan and went to school at Appalachian State. No love for any of the other schools in our great state!

Grew up a Carolina fan and went to school at Appalachian State. No love for any of the other schools in our great state!
I like it!

Welcome to AH Jake! Enjoy the site...

Welcome to AH Jake!

Hi Jake, welcome to AH !

It's great to be a Mountaineer! I attended App State for undergrad....UNC for advanced training. You already have my respect! Welcome again!

Welcome Jake! Enjoy the forum. There is a lot on here to learn!

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShanonBurc

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.