New from Canada

KC13

Reaction score
Member of
NFA, CCFR
Hunted
Rhodesia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique
Hello all, new member. Just found this site in a Google search today. Looking forward to reading all that is here.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to our forum KC13. Get your popcorn ready because there is a lot to read!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to the forums. How can we help you spend your money? First, give us a few hints and then let us count the ways.:LOL:

Welcome aboard KC13. Please tell us a little more about yourself as it relates to hunting. What have you hunted previously? What kind and caliber rifles do you own? Do you reload? Do you have any plans or dreams of hunting Africa in the near future?

Welcome to AH!

Welcome KC13 ...I'm just down the road in KW
Glen

Welcome to AH KC13!

Welcome to AH

Wecome to our place HC13

Welcome from a fellow Cunuck

Welcome aboard KC13. Please tell us a little more about yourself as it relates to hunting. What have you hunted previously? What kind and caliber rifles do you own? Do you reload? Do you have any plans or dreams of hunting Africa in the near future?

I've been hunting since I was 8 with my dad. In my 20's I lived and worked in Finland and hunted bear and Elk. I next moved to the then Rhodesia and hunted everything except Cecil:ROFLMAO:. I came back to Canada in the early '80's and because of work, I hunted very little. I had sold all of my rifles by then as well (Including an ancient 11mm Mauser I wish I had back).

I recently retired and am again interested in hunting, I purchased a Sako 85 .375 H&H thinking bear, but still have a persistent urge to hunt the Black Death (Cape Buffalo) one more time before I take to the earth permanently.

KC13, a fine set of aspirations indeed. Good luck in achieving and or living your dreams.

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg