New from Canada

KC13

New member
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
10
Location
Ottawa
Member of
NFA, CCFR
Hunted
Rhodesia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique
Hello all, new member. Just found this site in a Google search today. Looking forward to reading all that is here.
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to our forum KC13. Get your popcorn ready because there is a lot to read!
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to the forums. How can we help you spend your money? First, give us a few hints and then let us count the ways.:LOL:
 
Welcome aboard KC13. Please tell us a little more about yourself as it relates to hunting. What have you hunted previously? What kind and caliber rifles do you own? Do you reload? Do you have any plans or dreams of hunting Africa in the near future?
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome KC13 ...I'm just down the road in KW
Glen
 
Welcome to AH KC13!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Wecome to our place HC13
 
Welcome from a fellow Cunuck
 
Welcome aboard KC13. Please tell us a little more about yourself as it relates to hunting. What have you hunted previously? What kind and caliber rifles do you own? Do you reload? Do you have any plans or dreams of hunting Africa in the near future?

I've been hunting since I was 8 with my dad. In my 20's I lived and worked in Finland and hunted bear and Elk. I next moved to the then Rhodesia and hunted everything except Cecil:ROFLMAO:. I came back to Canada in the early '80's and because of work, I hunted very little. I had sold all of my rifles by then as well (Including an ancient 11mm Mauser I wish I had back).

I recently retired and am again interested in hunting, I purchased a Sako 85 .375 H&H thinking bear, but still have a persistent urge to hunt the Black Death (Cape Buffalo) one more time before I take to the earth permanently.
 
KC13, a fine set of aspirations indeed. Good luck in achieving and or living your dreams.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,541
Members
169,371
Latest member
BernardCos
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top