New but been lurking

CHarr

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!
New guy from Texas. Been lurking for a long time and it was time to join!

Welcome to AH CHarr! Glad you decided to join the conversation.

Welcome to AH!

Giday CHarr and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome!
Being a Texas resident, it may not be surprise that I just received a call to drive all of 40 miles to a big ranch to hunt a "meat" Oryx bull. It seems two young bulls some how broke their horns and are no longer good for trophies ( I already have mine from Africa anyhow) and at a greatly reduced price! The ranch has a dozen other species of exotics, so my son will go along to see if he wants to shoot something.
I get to shoot my 1895 .405 WCF that just came back from Magnaport.
To make it even better, the meat processor is only 5 miles from my house!

Welcome CHarr, just back from the Republic of Texas! Had Oryx summer sausage with jalapeño cheese from Bernhards in Ingram! Wife and I loved it!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard! Please tell us a little about yourself…what you hunt and what you use.

Hello CHarr,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH!

CHarr, welcome to the AH forum! I just returned from a birthday party in Fort Worth for my 98 yo auntie (the last family matriarch). My has Cowtown changed since I lived there!
Enjoy the forum!

Welcome to the dark side.

Welcome aboard CHarr. Just what we need, another TEXAN!! LOL If you can't take a joke you don't belong here. LOL All kidding aside, please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles you own, do you reload. BTW my better half "hails" from Abilene.

Welcome to AH !

welcome welcome welcome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShelbyFogg

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross