Namibia Top 10 With Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris AH Special

Discussion in 'DEALS & OFFERS' started by Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris, Jan 22, 2018.

1. fish hunter

fish hunter AH Senior Member

Video/Photo:
    Me and my wife just returned home a few hrs ago along with 2 good friends from hunting this package with Philip. We had an amazing time and if anyone is thinking about hunting there send me a pm and I’d be glad to tell you all about it!

2. Hutch01

Hutch01 AH Veteran

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    DSC, SCI
    Hunted:
    RSA East Cape 4X, Mozambique, NZ, Namibia
    I also just returned from hunting Khomas and was in camp with Fish Hunter. Phillip, his brother Jan and Mr Hennings have a wonderful place. So many beautiful healthy herds of mega fauna despite the drought. Very high quality accommodations and excellent German meals daily. In addition, I wasn’t able to haul my own rifle and used one of Phillip’s several Helix .300 Win Mags with high quality Federal premium bullets and superb Schmit and Bender scopes added to the enjoyment of the hunt. They have good triggers too! Elephant Camp was a special treat where I collected an old Giraffe bull and saw wild elephants and White Rhino. Also went up to my PH’s, Ralph Leidke’s ranch and collected a special little Damara Dik Dik. Phillips dad had a nice 12 gauge Franchi bird gun that I used for him. While hunting kudu, I saw my first wild leopard working a ridge in the late evening. I traveled from the summer heat of Texas and enjoyed the icy cold evenings and mild days. The ranches resembled Old Mexico and deep Southwest Texas. My forearms were bloody at the end of each day from the acacia thorn or ‘cat claw’ as we call it. Ralph is 30 years old and I’m 49. So I burned gravy daily keeping with with him up and over the mountains. I’m accustomed to shooting off the traditional wooden sticks, but I and they have discovered the 4StableSticks which also support the stock and provide a considerable more stable shooting platform when there’s no boulder to rest on. We had some longer than average shots. My Springbok was at 280 and small target. The stable sticks made it happen. Highly recommended! I left mine with Ralph, but ordered a new set when I got home. Thx Phil and Ralph! It was a tremendous experience all around. I would have stayed another week, but gotta make a living!

3. PARA45

PARA45 AH Fanatic

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Nicaragua, FL, CA, SD, GA, SC, CO
    Will either one of you two gents be writing a trip report with pictures????

Velo Dog likes this.

4. fstolpe

fstolpe New Member

Hunted:
    Sweden, Finland, Czech Republic, South Africa, Namibia
    We are just recently back from a 5 day stay with Philip at Khomas Hochland Hunting Safaris. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Philip and his crew for an excellent stay and hunt. My wish list included 1 old Kudu bull and 1 old Gemsbok bull. Both wishes where fulfilled and I am very happy with all the arrangements made by Philip and PH Isac.

The lodge is well equipped and food excellent. My wife enjoyed the stay (she is a non hunter) and followed me on most of the hunts, making it memorable hunting days for both of us. All in all a very enjoyable and adventurous stay. If you are planning to go to Namibia and Khomas Hochland, then please do not hesitate to contact me by PM if you want to hear more about my experiences.

5. Areaonereal

Areaonereal AH Enthusiast

Video/Photo:
    Sitting in ATL just returned from 11 days with The crew at Khomas....my third trip in three years....need I say more? A great time was had by all. Overlapped some days with Fishhunter and his wife and two friends....great group...they got some once in a lifetime trophies....and I mean once in a
    Lifetime.

6. Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris SPONSOR Since 2016 AH Enthusiast

Video/Photo:
    Thank you Greg for exploring and hunting with us!

Velo Dog likes this.

7. Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris

Video/Photo:
    Thank you for your recommendation :) hope to welcome you and your wife back in Africa soon. greetings Philip

Velo Dog likes this.

8. Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris

Video/Photo:
    you should consider sharing your hunting adventure with our fellow Africa hunters since you and your friends have an experience few can match ;-)

Velo Dog and fish hunter like this.

9. RBurg44

RBurg44 AH Veteran

Video/Photo:
    I was under thee impression that wildebeest werent free ranged in Namibia? Is that not the case? Or is my impression wrong?

10. jeff

jeff AH Legend

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    sci P&Y
    Hunted:
    Namibia, South Africa in Kwazu Natal, Limpopo, Eastern Cape , Northwest Province, USA Ariz, Nev, Mont, Ida, Ore, Cal, Mich,Wash, AlasKa
    There are numerous places that have both black and blue free range even though the black and maybe blues were introduced they are still there without being high fenced.

11. Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris

Video/Photo:
    Dear hunting friends,

the Namibia Top 10 package will be available at the same conditions for 2020! With this package you save 2820 US$.
    Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

Below some pictures of our renovated Alt Heusis Villa which was built in 1905 by the German Farming Company! My team and myself are looking forward to welcome you in Namibia for a unique Hunting Safari!

Best regards

Philip

KHS_ROOM_RGB_06_v1.jpg KHS_ROOM_RGB_01_v1.jpg _SVE2591.jpg _SVE2501.jpg _SVE2581.jpg _SVE2243-HDR.jpg _SVE2834.jpg KHS_PANO_RGB_01_v1.jpg

12. Rick Cox

Rick Cox SILVER SUPPORTER AH Fanatic

Video/Photo:
    Hunted:
    Namibia, South Africa, British Colombia Ca.
    PM sent. RC.

Velo Dog likes this.

13. Rick Cox

Rick Cox SILVER SUPPORTER AH Fanatic

Video/Photo:
    Hunted:
    Namibia, South Africa, British Colombia Ca.
    Including kudu?

14. Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris

Video/Photo:
  15. Areaonereal

Areaonereal AH Enthusiast

Video/Photo:
    Going back next year, that will be my fourth visit in as many years with Philip and the Khomas crew. I have hunted Limpopo, the East Cape (2) and keep returning to Namibia with Khomas, great hunting great experience and wonderful memories, free range with lots of game. Please, if anyone has any questions please feel free to PM me.

16. Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris

Video/Photo:
    Namibia still your number one hunting destination in Africa! Looking forward to your inquiry

fish hunter likes this.