Namibia Top 10 With Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris AH Special

Discussion in 'DEALS & OFFERS' started by Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris SPONSOR Since 2016 AH Veteran

Video/Photo:
    Hunting in Africa Namibia
    Always a amazing experience. Hunting in Namibia. Discover the country and learn about the animal fauna in hunting or at an exciting safari to know.

Come alone, with your friends or with your whole family. Just visit our feedback page of the former hunting guests.

Hunting with friends
    Namibia is, in many ways, the perfect country for guests who are visiting Africa for the first time and especially for hunting. Namibia is world famous for its abundance of wildlife and its unforgettable hunting experiences.

It is ideal for a first (and of course continuing) glimpse into the huge topic of “Hunting in Africa”.

Experience Namibia's unique Landscapes
    We offer a large amount of different game that can be hunted on either in the Khomas Highlands or in the Kalahari area. Game species include for example zebra, kudu, oryx, blue wildebeest, red hartebeest, eland, springbok, warthog and many more.

The package includes
    1x Kudu
    1x Gemsbok
    1x Hartmans Zebra
    1x Blue Wildebeest
    1x Black Wildebeest
    1x Springbok
    1x Red Hartebeest
    1x Warthog
    1x Steinbok
    1x Black-backed Jackal or Chacma Baboon

10 Full Hunting Days + 2 arrival and departure days (edit)

US$ 7 950,- AH Special

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CREATE YOUR OWN TAILOR- MADE PACKAGE, PLEASE CONTACT US!

The package prices include all daily rates and trophies.
    Hunt can be upgraded by price-list.
    Hunt will take place in the Khomas Highland Conservancy. 100% genuine free-range on 174 000 Hektars = 4 000 000 acres
    All prices are quoted in United States dollars.

If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me via email.

best regards

Philip
    IMG_0246.JPG IMG_0233.JPG [MUNCHED]-Adab Hoab.jpg [MUNCHED]-DSC02642.jpg [MUNCHED]-DSC02647.jpg [MUNCHED]-DSC02696.jpg [MUNCHED]-DSC02699.jpg [MUNCHED]-DSCN0393.jpg [MUNCHED]-DSCN0577.jpg [MUNCHED]-DSCN0601.jpg [MUNCHED]-DSCN0658.jpg [MUNCHED]-DSCN0687.jpg [MUNCHED]-DSCN0702.jpg [MUNCHED]-DSCN0739.jpg [MUNCHED]-DSCN0743.jpg [MUNCHED]-DSCN0892.jpg [MUNCHED]-GOPR2888.jpg [MUNCHED]-GOPR2893.jpg [MUNCHED]-GOPR2909.jpg [MUNCHED]-GOPR2943.jpg [MUNCHED]-Hendrik.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMAG0283.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_2095.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_3129.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_3133.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_3281 copy.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_4520.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_4544.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_4634.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_4636.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_4705.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_4732.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_5071.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_5419.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_5474.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_6743.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_8009.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_8012.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_8013.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_8045.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_8268.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_8293.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_8313.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_8315.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_8343.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_8413.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_8425.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_8533.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_8538.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_8557.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_8576.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_8592.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_8620.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_8624.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_8626.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_8637.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_8650.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_8658.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_8659.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_8672.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_8696.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_8729.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_8732.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_8745.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_8790.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_8977.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_9518.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_9522.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_9540.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_9543.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_9553.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_9558.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_9568.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_9598.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_9651.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_9655.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_9660.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_9687.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_9724.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_9746.jpg [MUNCHED]-IMG_9747.jpg [MUNCHED]-P1010010.jpg [MUNCHED]-P1010014.jpg [MUNCHED]-P1010017.jpg [MUNCHED]-P1010028.jpg [MUNCHED]-P1010043.jpg [MUNCHED]-P1010463.jpg [MUNCHED]-P1010469.jpg [MUNCHED]-P1010474.jpg [MUNCHED]-P1010488.jpg [MUNCHED]-P1010547.jpg [MUNCHED]-P1010553.jpg [MUNCHED]-P1010602.jpg [MUNCHED]-P1010605.jpg [MUNCHED]-P1010648.jpg [MUNCHED]-P1010649.jpg [MUNCHED]-P1010674.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2018
    brandondd24, Dr Ray, REB1136 and 11 others like this.

2. reedy0312

reedy0312 AH ENABLER AH Ambassador

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    NRA Life Member
    Hunted:
    US (All over), New Zealand, South Africa(Northern Cape, Northwest), Zimbabwe
    Nice offer and some nice looking trophies!

3. Aaron Nietfeld

Aaron Nietfeld AH Enthusiast

Video/Photo:
    Hunted:
    Canada, South Africa
    Great package! How many days??

4. Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris

Video/Photo:
    10 Full Hunting Days + 2 arrival and departure days

SHOEDOG likes this.

5. BRICKBURN

BRICKBURN AH ENABLER SUPER MODERATOR CONTRIBUTOR LIFETIME TITANIUM BENEFACTOR AH Ambassador

Video/Photo:
    Hunted:
    Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico
    You always lead with a great Kudu Philip.

Hell of an offer to hunt Namibia!

6. johnnyblues

johnnyblues AH ENABLER AH Ambassador

Video/Photo:
    Hunted:
    USA, ALASKA Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
    That's a GREAT offer. Namibia is fabulous. Someone REALLY needs to jump all over this.

7. reedy0312

reedy0312 AH ENABLER AH Ambassador

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    NRA Life Member
    Hunted:
    US (All over), New Zealand, South Africa(Northern Cape, Northwest), Zimbabwe
    Yeah there are some fantastic looking kudu coming out of that area!

8. johnnyblues

johnnyblues AH ENABLER AH Ambassador

Video/Photo:
    Hunted:
    USA, ALASKA Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
    Not to mention some of the best eland.

9. Mekaniks

Mekaniks GOLD SUPPORTER AH Elite

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    SCI, RMEF
    Hunted:
    AK, WY, WA, ID, FL, SD, TX, HI, South Africa- Northwest Province
    I did some quick math and it looks to me like just the trophy fees add up to approx $7000. So the hunter would be staying 10 nights +2 travel days essentially $950!! Wow!! This is another amazingly good package offer!!

10. Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris

Video/Photo:
    Thank you Gentleman for the positive feedback, without a doubt we operate in two world class hunting areas! Wish you all safe travels and best hunting on all your hunting paths this season.

johnnyblues, Velo Dog and SHOEDOG like this.

11. jeff

jeff AH Elite

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    sci P&Y
    Hunted:
    Namibia, South Africa in Kwazu Natal, Limpopo, Eastern Cape , Northwest Province, USA Ariz, Nev, Mont, Ida, Ore, Cal, Mich,Wash, AlasKa
    This would be a awesome hunt, wish I could do it!! Love those black wildebeest with the big bosses.

12. BenKK

BenKK AH Enthusiast

Video/Photo:
    Wow! Those kudu are awesome!

13. Velo Dog

Velo Dog AH ENABLER SILVER SUPPORTER AH Legend

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    NRA Life Member.
    Hunted:
    South Africa 3 times, Namibia 2 times, USA - most western states including Alaska and Hawaii.
    Ladies & Gents,

Considering that it's only an hour and a half from a major airport and, it's dripping with game, and, it is not high fenced, it's a bit surreal that, this part of Namibia is not both famous and expensive to book hunts in.
    Anyway, Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris, has some of the best free range "plains game" hunting, that Africa has to offer.
    Leopard and brown hyena are also common there.
    We also offer hunting for grouse (francolin), guinea fowl, red billed duck and Egyptian geese, as well as salt water fishing for various species.

Located within the approximately 4 million acre Khomas Hochland Highlands Conservancy which, is not high fenced, we hunt only truly wild animals up there that, have all those mountains, hills, valleys and canyons to hide in.
    It is fair chase for sure but, there is so much game present that, you will have many opportunities to bag a generously diversified species list.
    There is a Hartman's zebra and oryx (aka: gemsbok) migration up to there and back down again each year, according to the rains and the grasses.
    Likewise, quite a few other species live there year around (non-migratory).

As BRICKBURN and others have already mentioned, this is an excellent opportunity location for abundant, large kudu.
    As jeff already mentioned, the black wildebeest there tend to have large (aka: "heavy") bosses.
    I will add that in my observations while hunting up there, many of the blue wildebeest bulls in this area also tend to sport larger / heavier horn bosses than I am used to.

For anyone who is planning to hunt in Africa, in not-high-fenced conditions, at VERY affordable prices, please do read my posts:
    Namibia's "Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris"
    If my lengthy narratives and numerous photographs contained therein did not bore you to tears, I had posted a little bit about the planning stage in:
    The Old Dog Hunts Again.

I was only just a very happy client at that time.
    Since then, Philip has graciously offered to me a position with his safari company and I have accepted.
    When I was wee lad, reading Outdoor Life magazine and similar literature, stories of Africa definitely held my interest but, for me it was as impossible as visiting the planet Mars.
    Back then, if someone had told me that, I would not only hunt in Africa several times but, would also be employed within the Safari Industry, I would have presumed they were insane.

Best regards,
    Velo Dog.

14. Ridgewalker

Ridgewalker LIFETIME BRONZE BENEFACTOR AH Legend

Video/Photo:
    Hunted:
    South Africa: Limpopo, Northwest; USA: Ak, Mt, Wy, Co, Ne, Ks, Nv, NM, Tx
    Some awesome trophies! Wow...10 animals in 10 days! That’s one busy hunt! I can’t imagine even hauling 10 animals and skinning them in that amount of time! Your crew must get exhausted!
    Sounds like a grand time! Namibia is on my bucket list, but not this year.

15. BenKK

BenKK AH Enthusiast

Video/Photo:
    What are eland numbers like? What is hunting baboons like there?

REB1136 likes this.

16. dory

dory AH Fanatic

Video/Photo:
    Hunted:
    New Zealand . Namibia .
    Phillip Phillip Phillip !!!
    You are becoming a legend very fast here on AH .
    Thats one hell of a deal , even my wife said F...K when I showed her !!
    Shame I havnt got the time at the moment .
    Thats a bloody good deal mate , keep it up .
    Cheers Dory .
    :D Beers:

17. Velo Dog

Velo Dog AH ENABLER SILVER SUPPORTER AH Legend

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    NRA Life Member.
    Hunted:
    South Africa 3 times, Namibia 2 times, USA - most western states including Alaska and Hawaii.
    Hi BenKK,

Baboons are very plentiful in the highlands but they are clever.
    So, be prepared to hit a small target, often moving by the time you settle your rifle onto the sticks.
    However, if you are a reasonably good shot, your chance of bagging a mature male is almost certain.
    Eland do migrate to and from the highlands there but, not in huntable numbers.
    Philip's hunting area for eland is known as "Elephant Camp" (its about 37,000 acres, all in one piece) and it's down in the Kalahari.
    There, eland are plentiful.
    Refer to my hunting report from Sept-2017, for details on eland hunting.

Cheers,
    Velo Dog.

18. BenKK

BenKK AH Enthusiast

Video/Photo:
    Thank you. What are the logistics / distances involved in hunting both areas on the one safari?

19. BenKK

BenKK AH Enthusiast

Video/Photo:
    I just read through your adventure there, it was excellent!

20. Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris

Video/Photo:
    Hello BenKK,

The two hunting areas and lodges are only 200km apart. Two and a half hours drive.

Both lodges only 100km from the international airport. The elephant Lodge in the east and Heusis river Lodge to the west.

Greetings from Nam
    Philip

Velo Dog and BenKK like this.