NAMIBIA: Namibia Chapter Two

Sounds like fun. Looking forward to the report and especially the pics!
Bruce
 
What's on the menu other than ribeye ? :LOL:
 
best of luck and shoot straight! looking forward to your report.
 
Fabulous to hear you are off again. Can’t wait for the story to unfold. Blessings for a safe and prosperous trip!
 
IMG_4283.jpeg
Tuning up the #1 in 300 WinMag on Good Friday. It’s the one with the sling attached. New scope has been installed since this picture was taken…Leupold VX 5. I have taken 24 animals in Africa with this rifle.
 
I wish you safe travels, fair winds, and straight shooting!
 
Have a great trip!
 
Thank you @Art Lambart II , Trip and @Shootist43 for all your help at the range today. Getting the 300 WinMag tuned up was really important for this upcoming trip.
 
Some of Namibia is doing okay. Green meadow grass chest high in parts of the Khomas Highlands earlier in the month.
This is great news for me as I am bow hunting there with Philip Henning in June.
Markcz
 
Three weeks to wheels up. Anybody flying Delta 200 Sunday the 28th.
 
I wonder what this is all about? Looks like supper for someone doesn’t it?
IMG_9043.jpeg
 
Best wishes for a safe and memorable safari Charlie
 
View attachment 596233Tuning up the #1 in 300 WinMag on Good Friday. It’s the one with the sling attached. New scope has been installed since this picture was taken…Leupold VX 5. I have taken 24 animals in Africa with this rifle.
I have the same model in 7mm Mag, looks to me like you have several calibers covered
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,828
Members
169,624
Latest member
hp66social1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top