NAMIBIA: Namibia Chapter Two

Just an all around great report, and successful trip by all accounts. Congrats on the leopard Charlie. I chuckle at myself sitting on my screened porch mimicking your “rebel” yell, then looking around to make sure nobody listening. A successful leopard hunt does that to folks and I lived vicariously through yours during your whole report while waiting on my next safari. Blessings!
Thank you mort for the kind remarks.
 
Congratulations on your second leopard. I’m debating with myself about hunting another leopard. I hope to have my first back from the taxidermist by the end of the year.
 
Hi Charlie. I always enjoy your reports - very well written. Congrats on your second leopard! That’s a great accomplishment. Cheers, Scott
 
I hunted with Pieter in 2018 and took a bunch of great trophies. He’s the consummate Professional Hunter and give him my highest marks as well. Hope to return someday soon!
 
Congrats on the hunt and thanks for sharing buddy!
 
Beautiful smile isn’t it? It took exactly two years to the day from when I shot my second leopard on 7 May 2024 until it arrived in Kansas. Importer issues and government shutdowns made this a day I thought would not come.
image.jpg
 
Beautiful smile isn’t it? It took exactly two years to the day from when I shot my second leopard on 7 May 2024 until it arrived in Kansas. Importer issues and government shutdowns made this a day I thought would not come.
View attachment 763791
Different than the monster you took before this one!
 
Different than the monster you took before this one!
Yes indeed. This leopard was about 30 pounds less than the first one. The importation of this leopard and three other trophies was an absolute mental drain. However, just like the actual hunt being a waiting game so too was getting it back to the states.
 
And the work to bring this cat back to life begins!
1602.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,289
Members
169,519
Latest member
jhbrown9
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top