NAMIBIA: Namibia Chapter Two

Sounds like fun. Looking forward to the report and especially the pics!
Bruce

What's on the menu other than ribeye ? :LOL:

best of luck and shoot straight! looking forward to your report.

Fabulous to hear you are off again. Can’t wait for the story to unfold. Blessings for a safe and prosperous trip!

IMG_4283.jpeg
Tuning up the #1 in 300 WinMag on Good Friday. It’s the one with the sling attached. New scope has been installed since this picture was taken…Leupold VX 5. I have taken 24 animals in Africa with this rifle.

I wish you safe travels, fair winds, and straight shooting!

Have a great trip!

Thank you @Art Lambart II , Trip and @Shootist43 for all your help at the range today. Getting the 300 WinMag tuned up was really important for this upcoming trip.

Some of Namibia is doing okay. Green meadow grass chest high in parts of the Khomas Highlands earlier in the month.
This is great news for me as I am bow hunting there with Philip Henning in June.
Markcz

Three weeks to wheels up. Anybody flying Delta 200 Sunday the 28th.

I wonder what this is all about? Looks like supper for someone doesn’t it?
IMG_9043.jpeg

Best wishes for a safe and memorable safari Charlie

View attachment 596233Tuning up the #1 in 300 WinMag on Good Friday. It’s the one with the sling attached. New scope has been installed since this picture was taken…Leupold VX 5. I have taken 24 animals in Africa with this rifle.
I have the same model in 7mm Mag, looks to me like you have several calibers covered

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErrolKish0

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.