NAMIBIA: Namibia Chapter Two

Final tune up at the range today! I think the Ruger #1 is singing in perfect key.
IMG_9104.jpeg
 
IMG_8071.jpeg

I will be looking for another one of these!
 
Wings up Sunday 4-28 on Delta 200. If anyone is on the flight reach out and let me know.
 
Good luck Charlie!
 
Go get'em Tiger.... oh I mean Leopard :ROFLMAO:
 
Good luck Charlie!! Looking forward to read the report and pictures (y)
 
Good luck and safe travels Charlie. Looking forward to reading all about it.
 
Off to Kansas City Airport!
View attachment 602056
Damn Charlie! Retirement looks good on you. You look ready to go after another elephant and some more buffalo as well. Godspeed and good luck! No matter what, have fun and and a great adventure!
 
Good Luck Charlie, have a great hunt.
Thanks Art and thank you again for helping with the new scope!
Damn Charlie! Retirement looks good on you. You look ready to go after another elephant and some more buffalo as well. Godspeed and good luck! No matter what, have fun and and a great adventure!
Thank you Bob. Tell Gina I said hi
 
Good luck! What ammo are you using?
I still had three boxes of 180 grain Winchester Ballistic Silvertips for which I had a custom dial put on my new Leupold VX 5. And of course wouldn’t you know they haven’t made a run of that in three or four years.
 
My seat tonight on Delta flight 200! The Delta One seating is nice but not as nice as Qatar Airlines!
IMG_9119.jpeg
 
Gun is on the plane finally! Was about to have a fit! A few years ago mine and @Art Lambart II and @Shootist43 did not have our guns loaded. Can you imagine what a 15 hour flight was like knowing you guns did not make the flight with you!!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,174
Members
169,914
Latest member
LavadaDnz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top